want to die

Jungkook pov:

" How long are you going to stand infront of your cupboard Jungkook " Namjoon ask leaning to the door of Jungkook's room.

Jungkook is struggling to chose a clothe between his all same looking black clothes collection for his date with Taehyung and minyu.

" Just wear anything Jungkook it's not like you are going out with your boyfriend. It's just a friendly date right ?"
Namjoon teases wanting to see Jungkook's reaction.

" Who put the friendly part? " Jungkook questions.

" puff, if he is not your friend then what? Boyfriend ? " Namjoon hisses.

" Not yet but we'll see about that." Jungkook winks at namjoon and disappears in the bathroom to get changed into a black hoodie along with black t shirt underneath it and riped denim.

" Jungkook winks at namjoon and disappears in the bathroom to get changed into a black hoodie along with black t shirt underneath it and riped denim

He is way too excited for his date with Taehyung. Past few days he was struggling to findout why he is so observe about Taehyung but now he is clear he found the answer,

Yes Jeon Jougkook is falling for a boy and this certain boy is Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook smiles while thinking about Taehyung, He himself don't know when or how it all start. It's only few days they met but Taehyung manage to mess with his feeling even without he is acknowledging it.

Jungkook thinks what make him fall for Taehyung, He remember when he first saw Taehyung, he was crying back then and still looked so beautiful, how can someone look so beautiful while crying?

And the next day Jungkook witness the most beautiful smile on his face as if he don't know what tears means.He looks so cute with that boxy smile.

And how sassy he sound when he fought with him about stalling that one boy's seat. Jungkook remember every moment he spend with Taehyung.

Sometimes Taehyung makes him angry and wanted to stay away from him and next moment he makes him run to him pull him closer for a tight hug and keep him in his embrace away from everything that make the boy sad.

The way Taehyung calls his name Jungkook startes to love his name right after it came out from Taehyung's beautiful lips.

So many emotions rushes into Jungkook when he think about the boy and Jungkook is loving it. He never felt like this in forever of his life. Every foreign feelings he feel about Taehyung, he wants to feel more have those feeling forever.

..............................................

Taehyung pov:

" oppa wear this it look cute " minyu bring a pink hoodie and handed it to Taehyung.

" Oh no baby, I can't wear that it's too girlish." There is no way he is going to wear pink clothes for his date with Jungkook.

"Why it match well with mine." Minyu pouts.