Hey, Tian Tian, don't drag me away. Where are you going, ah? My car is in the parking lot. This guy, you are trying to commit a violation, but anyway you have me as your backer, so it's okay. Don't leave. We'll go on a date today. Which bus will you be hopping on?"

Pan Lei clutched Tian Yuan's arm but the latter ignored him and headed forward. Pan Lei feared that if he dragged his arm, he will not be able to let go and that would hurt Tian Yuan's arm, so he walked by his side instead.

Tian Yuan is his baby, and cannot hurt him even a little. He can fling away a 200 jin person with one hand, not to mention this kind of body with such small ribs. However, this person is Tian Yuan, his Tian'er. He must hold his hands before it is too late, that's why he willingly jumped off to chase after him.

Who would have imagined that Tian Yuan, this closed gourd [1], did not even say a word, and just continued to walk forward and then looked at the bus information board. Pan Lei stopped walking, then he extended his other hand and held his shoulder.

{T/N: [1] closed gourd – taciturn person}

"Okay, I was wrong. I won't jump off from the fourth floor next time. I know you were worried about me. Hey, my Tian'er, this is uncomfortable. Stop it. Let's go and eat. I know a very nice restaurant that serves authentic food. Afterwards, we shall go to the cinema and watch a movie. It was said that the newly released "The Grudge" is very interesting."

Will you watch "The Grudge" on a date? His brain must have been thrashed!

Tian Yuan bowed his head. He repeatedly told himself that he is a literary man. He is knowledgeable and well-educated. He went to medical school for five years, and he studied for two years for his masters degree. He had received more education than others. He is the hospital's most mild-tempered surgeon. He can not act rashly.

"Well? What are you doing with your head down? Lift your head up and look at me."

Pan Lei, just like a little boy flirting with a little girl, moved as if he's taking liberties with Tian Yuan. He gripped the other man's jaw with his thumb and index finger, then lifted it up. He feels like dying. He had not seen him for more than thirty hours. It was so difficult for him to find someone whom he loves dearly and now that finally he was able to face him again, he can't help but want to continue looking at his precious baby.

How can he not think so? It is important to understand that a man who just had his first taste of love can be overbearing and foolish at the same time when he sees the person he likes.

In a split second, all reason blew off as the gentle doctor Tian Yuan slammed Pan Lei's hand down. Even if he couldn't beat him, he must at least punch him.

"I won't date you. I don't want to meet you. I hate to see you. You're a haunting bastard! If you like me, then I must like you, ah?! Get Lost! Do not appear before me again. Be careful that I might anesthetize you and send you directly to the autopsy table! I'm warning you, don't mess with a doctor! Just disappear from my sight!"

As Pan Lei looks at Tian Yuan's face that reddened in anger, he thought that it looks much better than his pale complexion earlier. Even his angry look is so lovable.

He is really spirited and bold. He dares to stand in front of the bus station to roar at him saying that he does not like him. His courage isn't really small.

They're not a man and a woman who would quarrel like a normal little couple. They are two men, and real men at that. With Tian Yuan bellowing 'I do not like you' at him, isn't this like telling the whole world that they are in that kind of relationship? Since he is not afraid, then he must not be afraid of anything.

Pan Lei held the other man's hand, and then he laughed. "Tian'er, I like you. Don't make a fuss. There's a lot of people here. Why don't we go home and talk."

Tian Yuan swung open his hand, and quickly turned. "Disappear before my eyes... beat it!"

Pan Lei took another step forward and grabbed his shoulder. Tian Yuan was really mad that he wasn't able to pay attention to traffic conditions. This is the platform and buses frequently pass by here. Tian Yuan yanked off from Pan Lei's control and sprinted over to the bus route.

At this moment, a bus is rushing over. The speed was so fast that it is charging straight to Tian Yuan.

For an unknown reason, the bus driver had sped up and the bus flew straight ahead. The distance was only three meters away and when Tian Yuan saw it, the bus had come.

NB : Hey guys! Sorry for the waitsss ! I've been busy with school works recently and unable to update... ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)
Eps 8-11 have just been published!! Enjoyy ╹◡╹)♡