𝐒𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖗

【 𝕾𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 】

。゚•┈୨ ☆ ୧┈•゚。

You looked down your necklace and could not help yourself but admire the way it changed. The first time you've worn it, the pendant was just a clear color but now it manifested into the color of your camp.

The color just felt right to you. Perhaps Mircea was right that when the color of the diamond pendant changes, it will be related to you. You never knew that a simple color change can define who you are.

You were walking back to your temporary chamber and you know that this will be the last time you'll be sleeping in here. You will move to your cabin now and you will have to share a room with some of your fellow campmates and maybe you don't mind that.

You stood in the middle when all of a sudden a black smoke came out of nowhere. When you looked at it carefully, you realized that it has a form, although distorted, you can still tell that it has the same form as you. You couldn't see their face but it looks like a person.

When you realized this, you felt a sudden fear engulfed your whole body. You grabbed the closest object and tried to shoo it away from you but the black smoke only came closer.

All of a sudden, your pendant suddenly glowed so brightly you had to close your eyes. When you open it again and looked back down, you saw a small trace of black smoke near your pendant before it ultimately disappears.

You sighed in relief. The necklace did it. It protected you from this unknown black smoke.

It was gone but the fear still lingers inside you. What was that? And where did it come from?

You were still busy questioning yourself when you felt a sudden pain. You involuntarily arched your back, eyes rolling at the back of your head.

You saw some questionable flickering lights that you can't even focus on because of the pain you're feeling from head to toe. It was like someone electrocuted you at full power, or even worse. You can tell that you're close to passing out and the only thing you remember before losing consciousness is hearing a distorted voice.

 You can tell that you're close to passing out and the only thing you remember before losing consciousness is hearing a distorted voice

。゚•┈୨ ☆ ୧┈•゚。

OOC. Comment your reply to this starter in this inline serving as a form and by writing your starter, it shows that you have completed the First Quest and is now ready to move to the next quest.