Chapter 35 : Until I Fall Asleep

Previously ...

" ... I ... I ... Broke up with ... Her "

I muttered silently hoping Miles couldn't hear me . But no . He faced me with rage in his eyes and next thing I knew I was down on the floor and my left cheek stings .I tried to stand up but then darkness surrounded me .

" What the fuck are you doing !? "

Matt's POV

" what the fuck are you doing !? "

I heard Jamie shouted from the back lounge , there was a loud thud and Because of my curiosity and because of Jamie's sudden shout I went to the back lounge to look at the commotion . When I arrived I just saw Al laying on the small floor , with blood oozing from his lower lip . Well fuck , I just left Al and Miles in a couple of minutes now it looks like this .

" What the fuck happened in here!? "

I demanded to have an answer from Miles who had his knuckles turning into white and his eyes were showing like he's a mad man or something . He sure is the one that just fucking punch Alex on the face.

As me and Jamie helped Al to sit , he still was unconscious , who can ever imagine Miles can punch that hard .

" Al wake the fuck up "

I said as I tap his cheek . Still no response .

" Miles what did you do ?! "

" He deserved it , Matt ! "

Miles said anger is evidently showing through his voice. I sighed in frustration and saw Jamie had a pill on his hand and a glass of water . Which we gave Al and brought him to his bunk . When I returned , I saw Miles and Nick talking . Well not really saw just heard .

" Why did ya do that ? Are you mental ? "

" Did he even told you guys ? "

Told us what ? I leaned my ears on the door hoping no one will open it so I won't be caught in the act of eavesdropping.

" Told us what Miles ? Al has been quiet the past few days , ya know after Lana left and Neva came back in the day of our tour . "

" Its because he broke up with her "

I heard a slap and I knew Nick facepalmed himself , I'm sure of it. I felt disappointed on what Alexander just did . He can never break up with her just like that . But then I remember the last two nights . When Al was crying silently in our hotel room .

-FLASHBACK-

I watch Al as he drunk beer after beer as he watch this film which I didn't give a shit about . He has his aviators on which was really his habit , even tho the light in the room just comes out of the television. Then I heard him sniffing , I saw him wipe his eyes under his aviators as kept on downing his drink .

" When will you stop Drinking Al ?! Its like three in the fucking mornin and we have a show to get to ! "

I moaned and stared at him , he just nod at my direction and turned off the TV , but he was still sitting on the settee , drinking beer , I just stared at him hoping he feels it . But he doesn't . A few more minutes passes that's when I heard him whimper and sniffed , what the actual fuck ? Is Al crying ?

" Al what is wrong ? "

" Nuthin' "

I sighed and tried to fall asleep ...

-morning-

The alarm goes on and I turned it off wanting to get some more sleep but nope I woke up , I saw Al's bed is empty . But he was on the settee , his beer bottle on the floor . I stood up and walk to him , seeing a few drops of beer on the settee itself and Al was snoring way too loud .

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

I opened the door and sat beside Miles as I pat his back . Miles can be so overprotective sometimes. But who cant be ? Lana doesn't deserved to be dumped by Alex himself, its just unfair, she didnt do anything wrong, she never cheated on Al she should be the one to dump him .

" Im sorry lads ... I just cant control meself .. "

Miles said as he rubbed his eyes . I sighed.

" I would do that to Al too if I were ya. "

" Ya know you wouldnt "

I chuckled at Miles just to lighten up his mood .

" You would tell us mate . Right ? "

I look at Miles, but Jamie caught my attention . He was on the phone possibly Katie . And he was sweating like hell .

" Jamie ? Are yo alright ? "

He looked at me nervously .

" Yeah I am ... Its just false alarm . Katie got me worried. "

" Oh ... "

" I saw Lana before you left "

I stared at Miles wanting for some information .

" Really !? Where was she ?.And why didnt you told us where she was ? "

" She was ... in some city, You dont need to know where. I just spotted her at some food chain with a guy, named Dan . "

" Dan ? And did you talked to her ? "

" apparently yes... I told her to break up with him "

" Then ? "

" She thinks I said that just because I dont like her for him . But I tried to explained, that he's still in love WITH ALEXA ! And besides Al cheated on her for like the second time now, Lana doesnt deserve to be treated like that . "

I sighed. Miles was right , Lana doesnt deserve Al and his treatment towards her . She should move on even tho it will hurt for her . She needs to .

A/N : Matt Helders POV

Vote/Comment/Share

-Phia