Chapter 61: Just friends.

Lana

After performing my last song in the set, I waved and bid farewells to my fans, they all screamed and I just cant be more thankful for them for supporting me through out my whole career. The lights went down and I went backstage where I found the monkeys warming up as they go to the stage in a few minutes , I walked towards Alex who has his arms spread wide and I hugged him and he hugged me back.

" You did great "

He said to my ear and left a small kiss on my cheeks, which caused my cheeks to heat up. I still couldnt believe that were back together again after all we've been through.

" Can you join us on stage ? When we perform crying lightning ? "

" Yeah, I'll be greatful to perform with you big boys "

I said as I smirked at him and he chuckled, Matt came over and told Alex that they're on at five.

" We'll be performing it half way , so make sure you're here "

He said as he smiled cheekily and went running on stage and they begun performing ' R u Mine? '

" Lana "

I turned around to meet face to face, with my bestfriend. His eyes are sulken, and he looked tired. He also lost some weight.

" Matty "

I said as I hugged him, I could feel his heartbeat , thats why I begun to panic. When I looked up to hin he almost collapsed on the floor, The guards saw it and helped me get him to the nearest medical team in the venue.

After a few minutes of the first aiders who checked him , we brought him to the tent. They told me that he should rest and eat foods and that he should avoid being stressed. I called Josh to be with him, and he eventually came.

" Hey, you alright ? "

I nodded while looking at Matty . I sighed.

" Yeah, poor matty. "

" The jerk just contacted me this morning , thought that you need to know ? "

" Well you should have told me ! "

I sighed and sat down near Matty who was still fast asleep. I tried contacting Adam or George but they were all out of reach.

" Does Alex knows he's here ? "

Josh asked me , just when I was about to answer my phone rung and the caller id was Alex's name.

" Speak of the dev's "

Josh muttered, I rolled my eyes at him and stood up and went outside the room.

" Hey ? Wher' ar you ? "

" Im in the medical facility near the venue. "

" WHAT ?! Why ? What happened ? Are you alright ? "

" Nothing happened... "

" Then why are you there ? "

" Matty came in the venue a while ago. "

" Oh ? Do you need me to come ? "

" Can you ? Josh's has not been helpful the past hour "

" Okay I'll be there, do you want anything ? "

" Just you "

I laughed and he chuckled on the other line.

" Okay Darl' i'll be there at 10 , gotta have a shower first "