Chapter 15 : Hey ?

As the set comes on the end , I notice Jamie glanced on Nick , then Nick glanced at Matt and Matt stared at me .

" Well I think the boys saw you "

Katie shouted over the music . I held my thumbs up and when Al stopped singing and about to bow , Matt came running to him and whispered something in his ear , which made him looking around the crowd for us .

" Well we better get goin ! Have a wondeful evening ! "

They all went backstage and we went to it , where we met faced to face with two buffy body guards looking up and down at us .

" Who are you ? "

The other one asked .

" Us ? Well this is Lana Del Rey and she is the vocalist"s girlfriend . "

" and why will i believe that ? "

The tall one asked . Katie was about to argue when Nick disturbed them , he hugged me so tight that I barely breathe .

" Let this two in . They're with us . "

They nod and let us in where Nick was driving me crazy asking about a lot of questions why we were here , and how come we didnt told any of them , which Katie just answered and we went to the dressing room .

" You gals wait 'ere . Did you knoe Jamie thought he was going mad when he thought he saw ya "

We both giggled and Nick entered the door . Then went to us again saying all of the boys are in the shower .

" The guys went to the shower , so yah , feel yaselves at home"

" thanks . Nicky ! "

I hugged Nick and almost danced when The door creaked ..

" Uh nick ? Have ya seen ma comb ? "

I smiled at the sound of that voice , me and Nick just look at him and he looks like he saw a ghost .

" Hey ? "

" Al ! "

I runned to him and hug him , he hugged back and I wrapped my legs to his hips and kiss his lips .

" Well hello my love "

He smiled and I combed his hair aside that is covering his forehead .

" I thought Matt was mad saying you're in the crowd "

" I guess he deserves an apology ? "

We saw Matt and Jamie staring at the two of us . I blushed and Al put me down .

" Okay . Im sorry Matt "

" Hi babes "

I hugged the two of them and I recieved two Hello's .

" Hon ! "

I heard Katie and I broke away and Jamie was like being attacked by another monster .

" Well we better get going . "

I followed the guys and we all went to a van . I sit next to Al and he held my hand .

" I missed you "

He said as he kiss my neck .

" Okay lovebirds keep it PG "

I chuckled and Al gave me a wink .

" So hows tour ? "

I asked as he plays with my hand .

" good , and tiring "