Chapter 55: Way To Go Turner !

Alex

As I drive back to my apartment, I cant seem to register on how I acted when Lana left, I mean it was rude to be honest. I should have walk her to her door and she would give me a kiss or something, but then anger was rising up that time so I guess I was being my dick self during that time.

" Way to go Turner, one point for dick and no points for good "

I sighed and parked my car and made my way back to the apartment I made my way to the kitchen and took out some whiskey and drank it straight from the bottle.

I sighed and flicked through some channels and settled in for a movie, which was really not the type of movie that I would watch.

'Beep,beep'

*************************
From: Lana

Thanks for tonight, Im looking forward in seeing you on tour, and please text back to let me know that you made your way back home safe. Xx Lana.

*************************

I smiled to myself, atleast she enjoyed the night with me, I texted back and waited for her response, but then I think she's already asleep so I decided to go to bed and rest for tomorrow.

//
" Turner ! Were up ! "

I looked at Matt as he went to the stage.

" Goodluck "

Lana smiled at me and kissed me on the lips.

" Ill be here, give them what Turner got "

I chuckled and nodded and went on stage, Fans were screaming and cheering as we began performing ' R U Mine '

" She's a silver lining lone ranger riding through an ope-e-en spa-a-ace. "

I smirked through the crowd as they cheered , I glanced where Lana was standing and she gave me a chuckle and told me to continue waving her hand at me.

" In my mind where shes not right there beside me, I go crazy cause here isnt where I wanna be, satisfaction is where I wanna be "

I made a guitar solo with Nick and continued with the rest of the setlist we had for toninght.

We went backstage as the lights on the stage went out and I was hugged by Lana with a towel.

" You did great as always "

She smiled at me as she wiped some beads of sweat in my face.

" Still on for dinner ? "

" Yeah but first go take a shower you smell awful "

Matt passed by us as he muttered about washing his sweats for tomorrow.

" Goooo , youre being smelly turner "

She playfully shoved me but I caught her hands. I grinned at her and pulled her close to me.

" One before going to the shower Kiss, from my gorgeous girlfriend "

She rolled her eyes and gave me a peck on the lips, before she shoved me once again and I went to the shower room.

~~~

"Stop staring at me its weird "

Lana said while she chew on the salad she ordered.

" Its not that weird I think "

I chuckle and she rolled her eyes on me.

" I love you "

She smiled at me.

" I love you too "

//

I woke up with a smile on my face. Tho a frown made its way back to my face and I instantly fall back on the pillows and let out a groan.

Dreams like that I hate it and half of me loved it because it was me and Lana, but then I get disappointed by the looks of it , its just a dream and dreams dont come true.

I sighed and made my way towards the kitchen to take a pill and made myself breakfast which ended to be toast and coffee.

'Beep , Beep'

*************************

From: Matt

Interview for rolling stones magazine at 2

*************************

Another day bites the dust and I cleaned up my messy room and took a shower , a very long shower indeed I was too worked up.

At 2 I went to the address Matt gave me and started the interview which was about our new ans upcoming album which is still in the works .

A/N: OKAY FILLER CHAPTER SORRY BOUT THAT.

KEEP VOTING GUYS :-)
LOVE YA
-PHIA