Chapter 14

"What is wrong with me?"

Jaemin was currently on the couch, while Jeno was in the bedroom.

Jaemin was speaking out loud, without him noticing it.

The whole day he was a blushing mess, all because of a gorgeous, brown eyed, white haired, dog eared boy, who was so dense, that he didn't even realised his power over Jaemin.

"Why?" He asked himself "Why Renjun? Why did you brought him here? I knew that you hate me, but this much!"

He sighed, tilting his head backward, closing his eyes while doing so.

He breathed deeply, trying to calm his fast heartbeat and the zoo inside his tummy.

When he opened his eyes he quickly sit up straight and turned around.

"Jeno..." He started, but didn't know what to say.

He turned his head to the side, thinking about what to say to the boy, who had his head hung low.

"Why?" The boy asked.

Jaemin looked at him, feeling his heart breaking into millio pieces and his tummy churned when he saw the boy.

The always kind boy, who brought so much happiness and joy in his life, with tears in his eyes. His body shaking from holding back the crying and his lips trembling.

"Why?" He asked again after not getting answer.

"Jeno let me explain."

"What? That you hate me? That you hate me so much that you can't stay any longer with me?" Jeno asked, his voice getting louder and louder with each word.

"I didn't said that!"
"No, but you wanted!"

"No! You misunderstood me!"
"Yeah?"

"Yes! I doesn't hate you!"
"Yeah, sure! And I'm the queen!"

"Good Afternoon, milady!"
"Don't sass with me now!"

"You started with your sarcasm!"
"Because you were talking nonsense."

"I didn't!"
"You said you're not hating me!"

"Because I don't! How could I hate somebody that i'm in love with?!"

There was a long pause. After the adrenalin run out of him, he realised what he said.

He looked at Jeno with shocked expression, who looked back at him with the same face.

"Y-you l-like me?" He asked with a low voice.
"I...I... Forget what I said!"

"Answer me first!"
"No!"

"Why?"
"Because...you...you don't..."

"I don't what?" Jeno asked with a puzzled face and Jaemin sighed, looking at him.

"I know you doesn't like me. And if you do, it doesn't mean anything. You're a dog and I'm a cat. We supposed to hate each other and after knowing me, it's can't be that hard. I mean, I was always mean to you, pushing you away, saying hurtfull words to you and-"

Before he could continue his rant, which was almost like he was rapping, he was cut off by a lips on his own.

His eyes widened, but after a few second, he closed them, kissing back.

He sneaked his arms around the boys waist, while one of Jeno's was on his cheek, while the other was on his hip.

It was mind-blowing.

The love, the adoration, the happiness and everything that they felt, they put it in the kiss.

It was slow, just mouth on mouth, with no tounge included. The perfect first kiss.