Chapter 1

"Have a nice day!" Renjun said when he walked out of the shop.

He's hands were full with shopping bags and had a hard time opening the door, but when the boy finally successed, he started walking down the street, toward his apartment which was two blocks down the street.

After going home from work, he remembered that his fridge is almost empty, thanks to his voracious boyfriend.

He quickly buyed everything he needed and here he was, walking toward his home, hungry and tired, but still a little happier because he knew he will be home soon.
(A/N: I used "he" way too many times, but I'm too tired to think of something else.)

The boy was looking up at the moving, 3D advertisment on the side of a building, not noticing the little bump infront of him and fell over it. The stuff he just bought falling out of the bags.

He tried to quickly collected them and as he turned to look for the remaining items behind him, he came face-to-face with a dog. Or rather a puppy.

Thin body, cute face and pretty, dark brown eyes. It probably had a white fur, but was covered in dust and dirt.

It was also very wet, so when suddenly the wind got a bit stronger, it's started shivering.

Renjun slowly hold out his hand toward the puppy, who carefully leaned it's head forward, sniffed the boy's hand and soon started licking it. The boy started petting the small puppy, while searching it's neck for a collar to find nothing.

At this point the puppy was licking him wherever he could reach, probably happy that somebody noticed him and was kind to him.

And yeah, it's a he, as Renjun found it out when he accidentally touched his...thingy.

As I was saying, the puppy had no collar, so he was either lost or thrown out. Most likely the later.

"What's up buddy?" Renjun asked softly, smiling at the puppy, who started panting, his eyes turning into crescent.

"Are you hungry?" He asked again and as if the puppy understood him, his rounded ears perking up, eyes almost sparkling at the sentence.

"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled and started searching in his bags, looking for something to give to the puppy.

Soon he turned back with an apple in his hand, which he brought to work but didn't eat it, and gave it to the dog. He started eating it like he was starving for days, which maybe was true.

The boy looked at the dog, feeling sorry for him. It was just a puppy and did nothing wrong, but it was still out, on the street, trying to survive on his own and most likely trying to find his owner, who either abandoned him, or lost him.

Soon the puppy was done with the apple and sniffed Renjun's hand to find some more. When he came up with nothing, he looked at the boy with pleading eyes.

"Sorry bud! I can't give you anything else right now."
The puppy sat still, looking at Renjun as if it wanted to say something.

The blonde haired boy thought for what seemed like hours, but was probably few minutes. He looked at the dog with a few grimas as he was debating what to do. Eventually he gave out a sigh and stood up from his crouching position, surprising the dog with the sudden movement.

"I hope I won't regret this!"