Chapter 5

Mark Lee, aka. Renjun's boyfriend.

He was a bit taller than Renjun, had blonde hair, big, brown eyes and was undeniably handsome and cute.

"Oh my

"Oh my..." The boy said as soon as he went in the room, Renjun closing the door after them.

The puppy sat in the middle of the room, wagging his tail happily, looking at the boy with his head slightly tilted to the side.

"You're so cute!!" Mark said, walking toward the dog slowly with a giant smile on his handsome face, hand hold out toward the puppy, who smelled it.

Soon his tail went faster and he stood up to be closer to the boy.

"Babe! Why didn't you said that you have a dog?" Mark asked, standing up while looking at his boyfriend.

"Well, I did say that I have a surprise." The boy said, smiling at his boyfriend and walked toward the kitchen to make something for them.

Both Mark and the puppy followed him close behind. Mark sat down on one of the bar stools, his head in his hand, watching his boyfriend making their food.

"Stop staring!" Renjun said softly, his cheeks flushed from the intense gaze of his boyfriend.

"Why? I'm just enjoying the view of my boyfriend being wife material." The boy said, standing up from his seat and hugged Renjun from behind.

"First of all, it's husband material. Second, let me go! I can't move with you, stucking on me like glue!" The boy said, feeling slightly annoyed by the flirty behavior of his boyfriend.

"First, both of us know who tops in this relationship." Mark whispered in the boys ear in a seductive tone, sending shiver down the spine of his boyfriend with his deap, raspy voice.

"The second?" Renjun whispered, not trusting in his voice.

"Huh?" Mark asked, slowly sliding his hand under the boy's shirt, caressing the boy's abdomen.

"What's the second part? You wanted to say something else." Renjun said, closing his eyes shut.

"Oh that..." Mark asked and got a nod as a respond. "You're wish is my command."

He toke a step back and chuckled at the reaction of his boyfriend.

As soon as Renjun didn't felt the warm and strong arms around his waist, he turned around and looked at his boyfriend with a frown on his pretty face and arms crossed in front of him.

The blond guy couldn't do anything else, than hold the boy's face between his hands and place a kiss on his forhead.

"I'll go and start making the flyers, 'kay?"

After receiving a soft "yes" he walked toward the couch, where he placed his bag while played with the puppy, and take out his laptop.

You would think they're just get together, met through their friends or something like that and they're still in their puppy love state.