Episode 10 - The Negative Vampire (2008)

Start from the beginning

Koemi: I don't know, after you went unconscious I carried you and was brought to this place until you woke up.

Y/n: Brought here? By who?

???: Why, by me of course.

Y/n and Koemi were then approached by the cloaked man. Y/n and Koemi then stood up as he got close to them.

Y/n: Old man...

???: It has been a while, Y/n.

Y/n: Why are you here? Where are we?

???: This is a special space I have created from deep within my psyche. Young Koemi had a little conversation with me, and it seems you finally met your match.

Y/n: What the hell's going on, old man!?

???: It seems there's some disturbances on your journey. I never thought another Kamen Rider from the future would get himself involved in stopping you.

Y/n: The future...?

Koemi: Y/n, what is it?

Y/n: Old man.

Koemi: Hmm, what's wrong?

Y/n: There was something that guy Mitsuru, the new Kamen Rider said earlier that's bothering with me. That he came from the future, unlike in the era we live in.

The cloaked man turned to face Y/n, being surprised about this.

Y/n: However, you said that Ohma Zi-O destroyed the world at our time, 2020. I'm certain that Mitsuru guy couldn't be alive 'til then. ...Just what are you hiding.

???: *sigh*... I see how it is. Y/n, whatever you're thinking, it's not what you think it is. Back what I said about Ohma Zi-O destroying your world in that time was true.

Y/n: Then why-?

???: Your world, is a normal one, that should've been going towards a safe future. However, somehow, the event of destruction was forced onto your world.

Y/n: So it wasn't inevitable?

???: That's right. Which is why I searched for you so there's the chance of saving it.

Y/n: But, why me? I mean, of course I was motivated to be king and gain the power I need to save my world. But couldn't you choose any other?

???: The reason for that... I can't explain it to you. But I will, in time...

Y/n: Great...

???: Anyway, you have no time to waste here. Your world's destruction is still inevitable, and you still need to collect the riders' powers to save it.

Koemi: Oh, that's right. Come on, Y/n, we have to hurry.

Y/n: Alright.

Y/n then grabbed a blank ridewatch, threw it, and opened a portal.

???: Y/n. ...I will assure you that I will let you know when Kamen Rider Savior is nearby.

Y/n ignored that, and he and Koemi went through the portal.

Later...

Y/n and Koemi went through the portal and came into another world.

Koemi: I wonder where are we?

Y/n: I don't know. Come on, let's search around.

But as they walked, Y/n and Koemi are then confronted by a pack of monsters.

Koemi: Ah! What the...

Y/n: Koemi, stay back. Leave this to me. *puts on Ziku Driver*

Ridewatch: (Digital beeping) Zi-O!