Sorry

((This will be the last story part of this series, and I'm also sorry for being gone for so long. ALSO BIG LEMON WARNING!))

   Dick knew what he had to do. He had to tell Wally and he had to say sorry to Jason again. Dick's head turned when he heard 3 knocks at the door. He shuffled hesitantly over to his front door and unlocked it before opening it. There the redhead was, Wally himself.
   "Hey Dicky, I'm sorry for storming out last night. Can we talk inside?" Wally asks, tilting his head a bit like usual. "Of course," Dick says, moving out of the way. Wally strides in and to the couch. Dick follows him, his stomach churning and his head spinning. "I'm sorry!" They both say, startling each other. "Why?" They both say again and then laugh a bit. "I'll go first," Wally says and then begins to explain.
   "I'm sorry for storming out and even more sorry for what I did after I left. I, uh, went to Artemis's place and we uh we did some stuff. Dick I'm so sorry it was a mistake!" Wally looked at him, his green eyes filling with tears. Dick was hurt but he did the same to Wally so he looks back at him and hugs him. "I'll explain why I'm sorry now," Dick says in a quiet, soft voice.
   "After you stormed out, I went to the bar. I drank too much and Jason came home with me. I don't know exactly what happened but we also did stuff. I'm sorry Wally." Dick explains and looks into green eyes with his blue ones. "We did dumb stuff," Wally says with a grin, lightening the mood. "Do you think we should have an open relationship?" Dick asks him. Wally thinks before nodding. "Excellent idea Dick Grayson," Wally says in a terrible British accent. 
   They smile at each other before leaning in. Their lips touch softly before the kiss turns into a hard desperate one. Wally's hands gradually push Dick back while his tongue slides into Dick's mouth. Once Dick is fully laid down on the couch, Wally pulls away and takes his shirt off while Dick takes off his. "Shall I ride your dick, Dick? Or should I fuck you?" Wally asks, already unzipping his pants. "Fuck me, Wally," Dick says while sliding his underwear and pants off.  Wally gets off of Dick and pushes his legs back, leaving the acrobat fully exposed. The redhead pulls out his dick and smirks a little at Dick. "You asked for it, babe." He says before thrusting into Dick. Dick moans loudly and looks at Wally. "Fuck this feels good." "Course it does," Wally says, winking at him.
   Wally gets in a more comfortable position which is hovering over Dick and smiling down at him. "You ready baby?" Wally asks and Dick nods. Wally starts to move, slowly at first before moving fast. "Superspeed now, Wally. Please" Dick breathlessly said through moans. Wally does the request and Dick moans loudly. "Wally, ah!" Dick says before squirting all over his stomach. Wally laughs a bit. "Dick, it's gonna take a while before I cum," Wally says and Dick sighs. Not a 'God why this man got so much energy' sigh but a 'God fuck me faster Wally'. Wally took it as the right way and sped up to the point where Dick's tongue was out and his eyes were crossed. ((yes he's Belle Delphine now. Gamer boy bath water is at a store near you)) "Dick you know that face gets me every time," Wally says, groaning before filling Dick up. Being so filled up made Dick cum again on his stomach. "Ah, that was amazing." Dick says with Wally nodding in agreement. 

((lemon for Dick and Jason? Maybe))