Goodbye

The two men went back to sitting and just watching, Jason still trying to remember everything that happened until he remembered...oh fuck. "Dick, don't you have a girlfriend? Star? Or a boyfriend, what was his name? Oh yeah! Wally? How many other redheads do you know?" ((At this moment the author knew, he forgot Jason was a fUCKING REDHEAD FRICK YES))

   At Jason's inquiry, Dick laughed. "Jason, you're a redhead but-" Dick's face went pale and covered his face. His whole body felt cold and shameful. Jason groaned and stared at Dick. "I had a couple to drink too Jason and Wally and I had a fight earlier. I'm so sorry." Dick says, his eyes watering. "No, don't say sorry to me. Say sorry to Wally when he comes by with chocolates and an apology card as he does." Jason says as he gets up. 

   Dick's eyes widen as Jason stands up and his hand flings to Jason's arm to get him to stay. "Jason I'm scared." Dick muttered, embarrassed and in shame. Jason sighs and sits down to comfort one of his best friends and now a one night stand. He wraps his arms around Dick and whispers, "You have to tell him, he deserves to know Dickie."  Dick nods and melts into Jason, just enjoying the comfort before he starts crying. "Jason he'll never forgive me! I'll lose my best friend and my boyfriend-" "Dick, you should've thought of that before you slept with me."

   The currently crying man stopped at the sudden coldness and realized Jason was hurt. Jason pulled away from Dick and walked to the door, put on his shoes and jacket. "Goodbye, Dick," Jason says quietly as he walks out the door. The blue acrobat couldn't move, he was in shock. Everything that happened, he did so many things wrong. Dick then just broke down on the couch. He knew he was in the wrong here and hated it. Wally, Jason, himself, he's hurt so many people. 

   Dick then realized what had to be done. And it had to be done quickly.