Love?

When Dick said that, a smile immediately when to the younger man's face. He was happy because he had a chance with Dick. But why? Why was he so happy that he now has a chance? While Jason was questioning everything he once knew, Dick was devouring his breakfast but then realized Jason was in deep thought. He stared at Jason before actually talking. "You good, Jay Jay?" Dick asks as Jason snaps out of it. "Huh? Oh yeah." Jason answers before eating the rest of his breakfast. 

   Dick stands up, taking his and Jason's plate to the sink. "Hey, Dick, let me do the dishes," Jason says, getting up and shooing Dick away. Dick raises his hands up in defeat with a smile on his face. "Okay okay, if you really insist," Dick says while walking to the living room. He plops down on the couch and starts watching Project Runway. Jason rinses the dishes off before putting them into the dishwasher. He drops one of those packet washing things and closes it before starting it. He joins Dick on the couch and watches the show.

   Soon they were shouting at the T.V for their favorites to win and for those others to lose. "Come on that design has a cute plaid mask, Dick!" "But that other one is so cute, Jay!" They yell at each other before bursting into laughter. "We gotta stop watching this," Dick says, grinning at the other man. Jason smiles back, chuckling a bit. Dick stares at him before kissing him, basically throwing his arms around him. Jason was surprised but soon kissed back, his arms suddenly wrapped around Dick's waist.

   They do that for about 5 minutes before returning back to watching the show in an uncomfortable silence. "So, you're a good kisser," Jason says, smiling awkwardly at Dick. "Thanks, you too," Dick says just as awkward as Jason's voice. They kinda just stare at each other for a good ten seconds before looking away. Dick looks back at Jason before quietly scooting closer to him and putting a hand on his thigh. Jason blushes and looks at Dick's hand, surprised. "You could put it higher up~," Jason says seductively, covering up his embarrassment with flirting. Dick scoots his hand higher up, his fingers brushing over Jason's no-no square.

   Jason bites his lip and stares at Dick. "I didn't mean it, Dick but this is good," Jason says, now grinning at Dick. "Oh, well, I'm not moving my hand so I'm glad it's good."