Breakfast

Standing up, Jason walks over to the table a sits down with a plate in front of him. On that plate was 2 pieces of toast and 3 pieces of bacon. Jason looks at Dick and smiles slightly. "Thank you, Dick. For taking care of me and now giving me breakfast." Jason says and starts eating.

   Dick gets up and goes over to Jason before hugging him. "I didn't take care of you, Jason. I'm sorry." Dick apologizes and looks at Jason. His eyes search for something in Jason's eyes. Anger? Hurt? Nope, just Jason's usual eyes. Sad, happy and a bit of anger. "Dick, you did. You kept me home. Kept me from doing anything really stupid." Jason says and slightly smiles. Dick smiles back and walks back to his chair. "So, who fucked who?"

   "W-What?" Dick widened his eyes and blushed at the sudden question. "You know, I would think I fucked you but my ass is a little sore." Jason says with a shrug. "Uh, b-both." Dick says with a blush, remembering the night they shared. 

   Smirking, Jason winks at Dick. "You must've had lots of fun with how much you're blushing." Jason comments, making Dick blush even more and stuff a spoon full of cereal in his mouth, making Jason chuckle and go back to eating his own breakfast.

  "Wish I could remember. Sounds important to you."