THANK YOU

to everyone who has been around this last year, and to those who just stumbled upon my account this week, thank you for hanging in there.

your comments on each chapter mean the world. your private messages mean the world. your notes on my conversations board mean the world. you mean the world!!

this book was extremely fun to write, and while delanie was (ahem) a challenge at times, i think that i was able to meet my expectations for her character.

Scars on Ice (Charlie Conway) and Princess (David Jacobs) were supposed be my main focuses now, but i haven't decided yet. I have another idea for a mighty ducks fic, though i haven't picked a character yet. i also have an inkling of a plot for a luis mendoza fic but im not sure if that one will ever see the light of day. opinions on any of the above mentioned are welcome.

if you have any questions for me, whether that be about my writing or just about me in general, feel free to leave them in the comments here. i would love to chat with you about my favorite characters or who the most fun to write was or what little details i think are important to my stories. or if you want to know more about my characters (any of them, not just from challenge) i'm happy to answer any fun little questions you might have.

again, thank you all so very much, from the bottom of my heart!

<3,
riley