Chp 12

(A/N) BTW: I added a BMTH song you don't have to listen to it because it has barely anything to do with this but, it was some of what I was listening to when I wrote this. And Oliver Sykes is bæ and its a privilege to just listen to his voice so Ya...)

*

*

*
"Showing him what?" I questioned. "A pussy." Seth said without looking up from his phone. "Uh... I-I have to go get something." Aaron said getting up and leaving the room. "What's his problem?!" Chad asked. "He's just being Aaron." Seth said back. "No he feels uncomfortable! You guys need to lay off, can't you see he doesn't want to answer your dumb questions?!?" They looked at me dumbfounded, but Seth seemed a little angered. "What makes you think you know what Aaron wants and what he doesn't want?!?" Seth snapped. "You guys have been friends for what, almost 2 years, and I've known him for about a month and I already know more about him than you, and I'm also more of a friend." Seth sat there staring at me with pure anger in his eyes, like in the hallway when he was being a jerk. "Uh guys." Chad said quietly. "What?!?" Seth practically yelled. "We're still on live stream..." I got really quiet and shut up, as Seth did the same. We sat there awkwardly "I'm going to go find Aaron." I said breaking the silence. I got up and walked out on the quest to find Aaron. I was walking past an empty room when I heard something. Talking? No. Moans? No. Just murmuring. I looked threw a crack in the door, and saw Aaron setting on a bed with his face in his hands. "Aaron are you okay?" I asked walking in. He jumped. "I'm sorry I scared you what's wrong?" I asked. "They made me look like an idiot," he started. "And you probably think I'm a little nervous boy..." "Aaron I didn't think that of you, I think you're amazing." He looked at me and gave me that little smile. "Now come on, show them that you're the bigger person." I said smiling. He got up and walked with me to his room. "Oh well they have joined us again and are ready to continue." Chad said looking away from the camera to us. We sat down and Seth looked at us strangely. "Okay let's stick to questions from them," Chad began as he looked to the computer. "Have you ever kissed someone?" He asked looking back to us. We both shook our heads no. Chad smiled. "I think everyone wants to see you two kiss. What do you guys think?" He asked looking to the comments. "Looks like they agree." He said smiling from ear to ear. "Well I don't kn-" Aaron began but was cut off by Seth. "Do it Aaron! Stop being a fucking pussy! She obviously likes you!" He said looking hurt. Aaron looked into my eyes then started to lean in nervously. I leaned in also and our lips connected. It was amazing! Even if it wasn't a full on make out session I could feel something in it. We both pulled away and looked at each other. He had the hugest, goofiest, but most perfect smile in the world on his face, I guessed that it was his real smile and I loved it.