Nervous?

So far I don't know how I feel about this Fanfiction but the whole thing is influenced by two of my favourite songs: IFHY, by Tyler the Creator and The Weight, by Shawn Mendes. (If you want to look those up you can, but you don't have to. Just sayin it might help understand somethings that happen.) And I know this is really short sorry.

"Jess we're going to be late come on!" I yelled at my best friend Jessica. "It's our first day they won't care." She said walking slow. It was our freshman year, and we were about to be late for our first class. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to class. We walked in when Mr. White was seating everyone. "Why hello you must be Miss Grace and Miss Smith." He said motioning to me then to Jess. "Yes sir we ar-" "you're late. You will be sitting with..." He paused looking at a piece of paper. "Mr. Waters and Mr. Carpenter." He said pointing to a table. Two very attractive guys waved their hands, getting our attention. One had brown sorta swept up sorta not hair, sky blue eyes, paleish skin, and very cute freckles on his face. (He's in the pic for this story.) The other had swept up hair also but it was almost black, brown eyes, and was smiling a nervous yet perfect smile... and he looked kind of familiar. We sat down across from them and they started to introduce theirselves. "I'm Seth, Seth Waters." The blue eyed one announced confidently. "I-I'm Aaron Carpenter." The other said shyly, then it hit me. "You'll have to excuse my shy friend he-" "Aaron Carpenter." I blurted out, they looked at me. Aaron looked at me with wide eyes. "Y-yes?" "I knew you looked familiar I-I used to be a fan." He blushed. "Really?" "Ya." "So your names?" Seth asked breaking the shy awkwardness. "I'm Jessica Smith, but you can call me Jess." Jess said like her mind was somewhere else. "And yours?" He asked smiling at me. "Sabrina... Sabrina Grace." "We'll Sabrina has anyone ever told you that you're beautiful?" "N-no not really." I said feeling my cheeks grow red. "Well I can assure you that you are." "T-thank you." I looked up at him and he was smiling, I looked over and Aaron kept looking at me then looking away. "So what grade you guys in?" Jess asked snapping out of her thoughts. "I'm a junior and Seth's a sophomore." "This guy took time out of his day to talk to a dorky freshman." Seth said hitting Aaron's arm. Dorky? Not to be mean but Aaron doesn't seem to be really outgoing, and Seth is far from dorky. "So freshmans aye?" Aaron asked getting my attention. "Please don't tell me your one of those 'oh no here comes the freshies.' kinda people." I said laughing. "Nah brah." He said, we both burst out laughing. "Mr. Carpenter, Miss. Grace is there something wrong?" "No sir." Aaron said getting serious. As soon as Mr. White turned around, I felt Aaron kick my foot a little. I looked over and he smiled then we both kinda silently laughed.