Chp 4

"Are you two just gonna set here all day?" Selena said smiling. "After you." Aaron said smiling and motioning toward the door. "Don't mind if I do." I said smiling back and walking out the door. "Bye Selena!" I yelled right before he shut the door. She smirked then waved. I walked to the passenger side of Aaron's truck and started to reach for the door. "No," He said jumping in front of me. "Let me get that for you." He grabbed the handle and opened the door, then I climbed up in it.(Where I'm from we jack our trucks up to Jesus😂💁.) "Such a gentleman." I said smiling, he smiled back then shut the door and went to his side and got it. "So what are we goin to watch?" I asked as we pulled out of my driveway. "I was thinking The Fault In Our Stars, but if y-" "I love The Fault In Our Stars!" I said smiling, causing him to do his little nervous smile like usual. "I'm sorry I over reacted way to much." I said feeling embarrassed. "It's fine." We talked about random stuff and acted retarded all the way to the movies. We got out and started to walk in, there was this girl that kept looking at me and Aaron. This went on for about 10 minutes while we waited. "There is a girl that just won't stop staring." I whispered to Aaron. He looked the way I did. "You don't know her do you?" I asked. "N-no." He stuttered seeming unsure of his answer. "What?!" I said putting my arms in the air on each side of me and looking at her intensely.