Chp 10

My P.O.V:

"Oh gurrll!" My friend Mariah exclaimed. "What?!?" I said snapping out of my thoughts, after I had caught eyes with Aaron. "We saw you eyeballing Aaron! Do tell do tell." She said as everyone nodded in agreement. "There's nothing to tell." I said back. "You want to fuck him don't you!?" My other friend Faith said with a smirk. My face turned bright red. "Oh my god you do! I do wonder what he is like in bed though, because he is so sweet and shy. Wonder what he's like when you take those clothes off." "FAITH!!!" I said in astonishment. "See defensive, I would never think such things but apparently you would." She said with a wink. "Personally I wonder about Seth." Jill (changing Jess to Jill+ she came back from the doctor) said looking at Seth. "You defiantly want him to pound into you don't you?" Faith asked still refusing to let it go. "I like him but him... "pounding into me" doesn't sound likely." I said looking at my tray. "Why not?" Mariah asked. "Because I'm not poundable question mark." I said sarcastically with a laugh but really I knew he didn't like me, he probably just saw me as a friend. "Gurl just go fo dat booty!" Faith said laughing. I just laughed. I had never thought about Aaron in "that way" until they brought it up. As they all talked. I slipped into a daydream. Aaron softly kissed my neck then further down to my sweet spot as I tugged at his hair. He came up and looked in my eyes then he kissed me passionately, his lips feeling so soft. Then as we kissed he slipped his hands under my shirt and pulled it off. I covered my stomach with my arms. He pulled my arms away from my stomach and put them around his neck, as he placed his hands on my hips. "Don't be scared its just me." He whispered as he nibbled and kissed on my neck. He then picked me up and packed me to my bed. He stood up and pulled his shirt and pants off. "Just lay down and relax, I'm going to make you feel good." He said then started to pull down his boxers, I heard my name. I looked up and saw Aaron standing next to me and looking down. "Huh?" I said snapping out of my thoughts. All my friends started laughing. "I-I was just checking to see if you were still coming over this evening." He said with his cheeks growing red, he probably thought they were laughing at him. "Of course." I said hugging him then we all got up and left.