VII

Gale doesn't regret his decision. I mean, like at all. Cathy Katniss stands there, shunned. Gritty Gale laughs in her face, and points his big, moist finger at her in shame. Then, Kelly Catty Katniss suicide drops to the floor. Store clerk doesn't seem to mind.

Then as Gale is dragging Katniss' lifeless body against the floor...

Oh right, maybe I should explain what Katniss is feeling.

___________________________________
~Katniss' Internal Thoughts~

Why? Ah Gale, my bowser boss supa troopa Gale....why have you forsaken me? Why?

I got the bread doe....

I had the AK, where did I go wrong??

I couldn't even figure out if I wanted to do bad stuff to Gale, or if I wanted to be bro's.

AH SCREW IT. HE WANTED THE UGLY, CORN NUT SMELLIN' GOAT INSTEAD OF ME ANYWAY-

Wait, I'm bleeding a lot...

I...can't feel...my face
When I'm with you 😏😉

THERE IS NO TIME FOR JOKIES KATTY KELLY CATHY!

My lovely...Gathering guys gale...

____________________________________

Gale says, "Haha...hehe... Thats a lot of blood I say to thee!"
Our homie brogomi Gale continues to drag Katniss' unconscious bodies to a wine seller. The store clerk gives him the thumbs up. Gale can barely contain himself when he sees....the one....the only....goat. He blushes ever so greatly and slams Katniss' bodies against the hard wood floor.

Gale finally locks the wine seller. But....just as he does...Katniss...wakes back up.

P.S. from the author: i know i wanted to kill katniss too since she is the dumb antagonist, but sadly i cant since ᔕOᗰE ᑭEOᑭᒪE ᒪIKE ᕼEᖇ Oᖇ ᗯᕼᗩTEᐯEᖇ

🐐