Whats outside of these toxic walls?

Hello guys so like I said in the previous chapter im going to keep the series going. But the ending to the previous chapter never happened, im going to leave off when mikasa met up with levi while they were on there way to eren. So please enjoy and don't forget to comment your thoughts on the chapter :).

'I can't believe eren is thinking of commiting suicide like this, It's understandable though i'm such a horrible person I was all eren had left in this world and I slapped him in the face for it.' Mikasa going as fast as she could after levi giving her the go ahead to get eren out of here. 

As she came across erens titan form she quickly cut a slit perfect enough to get eren out, after doing so she landed on a nearby rooftop. "Why mikasa why did you take me out, I was suppose to die. I was only a favor to the people inside these walls.. I was only doing you a favor Mikasa". "DON'T SAY THAT EREN" she bursted out. 

"Eren I regret everything I said back at my house... I just want us to be together, i was a fool for telling myself I had to forget these feelings for you." Eren sat there with wide eyes, he couldn't believe that she really meant all these things. He was overjoyed but unsure if this was just an act to make sure he didn't commit suicide.

"Mikasa i'm sorry but its just really hard to believe these words, they make me happy they really do.. but you are all I had left in this world they you said things that only everybody else in these damned walls would say". Mikasas eyes got teary but not falling. "I know eren but you have to find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me, I trully love you eren and i want to be with you. Always."

Eren had been waiting for this for so long but he had to make sure that this was all just an act so he had to make sure that it wasn't a mistake to trust her again. Only one thing could prove that she meant all these feelings and its something we all want to do with our crush every minute of the day. "Mikasa close your eyes please just for a moment, dont ask any questions just do it." 

Mikasa uneasy but still shut her eyes, then she felt something touch her lips. Something very smooth and when she opened her eyes eren was kissing her, she couldn't help but push back. She has wanted this moment for so long and there is nothing that could stop her from continuing. She wanted to continue but she know she only had a short moment of time before people would realize that eren got out of his titan body and began looking for him. 

"Come on eren we need to get to my place and pack up, we are getting out of these walls." Eren stared at her with a faint smile on his face. He nodded and jumped on mikasas back as they went to her house to frantically pack everything up.

After finishing packing these up MIkasa was heading out the door but was stopped by eren before exiting. He had a black box with a red ribbon tied around it, "MIkasa you forgot to open my birthday present I got for you haha". Mikasa slietly frustrated at his remark she had to get him out of this city fast it wasn't the time for this. However she couldn't resist erens smile and began opening the box to find a scarf. The scarf was a dark black and it almost glistened off the moonlight that shown throughout the house.

MIkasa was breathless she just couldn't put together a sentence the only thing she did was began to cry due to happiness. "I thought that every year for your birthday we could make it a tradition, just like the first day I met you. I will always put a scarf around that beautiful neck Mikasa" eren said with a stern look.

"Thanks eren I love it, we don't have much time though we need to go. I am kind of worried though"

"A bout what Mikasa" Eren said with worry. "its just that where are we going to go after we make it out of the walls?" Eren had a huge smile on his face he had already thought this through over and over again he knew exactly what to say "well mikasa I know where armin is heading next he said he keeps traveling south so we can eventually meet up with him if we go fast." Mikasa had a lot more questions but it was a plan and it had to do for now. So her and eren quickly ran out the doors of the house and began using their gear to get close to the wall. Years of training had tought them to use this gear with excellent speed while holding some wait other than themselves just in case a comrade was injured they knew they could get them so safety. 

Upon reaching the walls eren was being shot at by the many soldiers that were standing by the wall. he had a bullet go straight through his right leg and he lost all control of his stance. He fell quickly but mikasa managed to get to him fast enough to put him on her shoulder and she pivoted over the wall and hopped on a horse that was just ouside the entrance gate. 

She knew that they would try to pursue her but she also knew there was no way they could catch her she was long gone before they managed to suit up on their horses to began pursuing. They finnaly got out only the two of them to be together outside of the walls. She was truly happy and so was eren. Eren began to see the smile across her face and faintly smiled as well before kissing her once again. 

They made it out of the walls guys :D, thanks for those who are keeping up with my series. I already got tons planned for the future chapters but that doesn't mean you can't give me ideas. Let me know if you want something in particular in the story and im sure ill put it in some way :) thanks all.