Agony is the only thing left Part 2.

Eren couldn't just let this happen though him and mikasa haven't been nearly as close lately he knew he had to do something. Especially for the one he loved most she was all that was left really all this time everybody eren once knew looked down on him because of his titan shifting power. It was a regular routine for everyone to walk away from him when he got near or get called all these mean things he was all alone. With no one. Except for mikasa.

Eren tackled jean to the ground punching with so much hate and anger that he could no longer feel the pain that was in his knuckles as he kept hitting and hitting non stop. Over the sound of his raging he couldn't hear mikasa screaming to stop

"EREN STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING" eren viciously tore eren off of him and slapped him across the face when he stood up.

"M.. mikasa you shouldn't be dating someone like him, he only hurts you" eren said with the most worried voice.

"I'm with jean and there is nothing you could do I should have never trusted you again all you do is bring more and more pain into my life." Mikasa said with an aggressive tone "YEAH so get the fuck out of here eren no one wants you here.

Eren then realized that everyone had eyes pointed at him with death glares, but he didn't really care he was use to it but what really got him boiling was the look mikasa gave him it was the same as the others.

"shut the fuck up jean look what you did to her you have no right to hold her at night, you are so lucky mikasa pulled me off". "come on mikasa lets get out of here please.."

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT YOU JUST RUINED EVERYTHING" she viciously spat, her anger rising more and more by each passing second. "WHY DO YOU STILL CARE ABOUT ME I HATE YOU AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND".

"its because I love you mikasa and I will do anything it takes to get you away from this asshole that you for some reason grown so connected with. Please come on there is no point and being here"

That was it mikasa had enough with, no thought whatsoever she picked up the sword that was on the table ( the one they use on titans) and with lightning like speed stood in front of eren with the sharp part of the blade on erens neck. "get the hell out or I will slice you like the filthy titan that you are, it should kill you seeing as this is your weak spot eh?"

Eren was taken back by this remark, he was surprised that the only one that felt different the one that he could rely on that would comfort him just said that. She was like all the rest, she thinks im just some blood crazy titan. Eren couldn't help but shed a few tears as he stood at mikasas angry face.

" You don't mean that... do you?" eren said with the saddest expresssion possible. "I mean every word of it you are a good for nothing titan that only brings agony to those around you, JUST GET THE HELL OUT FILTHY TITAN" She spat.

Eren suddenly lost all emotion within his face the tears stopped coming and he stood still, then softly spoke with a firm voice "Hmm so this is how things turned out, there is no point in this world now... you were the only one there for me and now that I find you are just like all the others... whats the point" Eren took two steps towards the door before saying "Mikasa thanks for all those times you faked worrying and caring about me.. I was a fool to think that it was all real. I suppose I deserve all this for the times I miss treated you, and for that im sorry. What a crazy world this was, im going to miss it..

Eren then sprinted out the door, and mikasa stood there with a pale expression on her face... Her anger dissapeared not so long after he left and turned to quick regret and sadness. ' what have I done what has gotten into me I can't believe i just did that.... I dont even love jean why did i do so much to protect him. I truly am an idiot i have waited so long for eren to love me so why do I keep trying to forget this love for him.. I just don't get it. It all changes now its time I go confess my true feelings to him.'