Chapter 7

Legoshi's pov

Legoshi's pov

     I haven't seen y/n after everything that happened the other day. 

     "When you wake up come see me"

     That's what she told me, does she even want to see me after what happened. I was so weak and disgusting, she saw me drooling! I just sighed as I got my lunch out. I will have to face her sooner or later. But why was she also around the black market?

Y/n's pov

     I wonder why he hasn't come to see me yet. Did I scare him off or was he embarrassed? I don't know I just know I made the situation worse. I finally finished all my work for gardening club, good thing I finished early I was dead tired. The weird thing was I was alone, Haru hasn't came out of the shed, she's been doing that a while now. I guess I should check up on her. 

     "Hey Haru I finis-", I began to say, but stopped when I saw the sight. Louis was on top of a half naked Haru. "Y-Y/N", Haru gasped when she saw me. "So uh I finished haha have a good day bye! see you later!", I shouted before closing the door grabbing my stuff and high tailing out of there. 

     After running a far enough distance I sat against the wall. What the hell did I just walk into? I took my phone out and texted Haru. "My bad >~<", I texted then put my phone away. This day is really getting weird.

     "Y-Y/n", a voice stuttered causing me to look up to see Legoshi. "Oh hey Legoshi", I replied as he squatted to me level. "You know when you do that you make me feel short", I said. "O-Oh sorry", he stuttered and I laughed. "I was just joking", I giggled, he had a small smile on his cute face, wait cute? 

       "So uh what happened the other day", I asked, he looked away. "I really wasn't there to buy stuff", he mumbled. "I know you weren't, you seem to kind to do something like that", I said. "But still sorry you had to see that", he replied and I shook my head. "No issue, its fine", I said. "But if you don't mind me asking what were you doing there", he asked. "Oh, my friend hangs around that area, so I usually have to meet her there", I answered and he nodded his head. "But anyway what happened with the panda guy", I asked and his fur turned a bit red. 

     "Oh he just helped me with something", he replied and I nodded my head. "Oh well that's good", I said. Legoshi sighed a she went to sit next to me. "Is something wrong", I asked. "Before I went to that part of town, I saw herbivores and carnivores living in harmony, there was no issues or anything", he said as he looked at his hands. "Is it cause of the black market, does that really how I will turn out when I become an adult", he added clenching his hands into a fist. 

    "I don't think that's how most carnivores turn out to be", I said while holding his hands. "I believe most carnivores don't buy illegal stuff so they can maintain as a functioning animal in society", I added. "I mean look at you and the other carnivores at this school hasn't been to a black market in there life", I said. "So don't worry about it, besides I'm sure you and your carnivore friends wouldn't turn out like that", I giggled. "And besides even if they have urges I'm sure they can control it", I added and he smiled at me. "You're right, thanks", he replied.

      "I'm happy to help", I replied. "We should get back, its almost nightfall", he said as he stood up. I grabbed his hand. "Wait can you point to where my dorm is again", I chuckled and he smiled at me. "S-Sure I'll take you there", he stuttered as we walked to my dorms. As we were walking my phone dinged.

     "Its alright sorry you had to see that, hope you have a goodnight sleep :)", Haru texted.I put my phone back in my pocket, maybe this day wasn't so bad.