Prologue

Italics = thoughts

Italics = thoughts

Y/n's pov

       "I can't believe I'm actually here", I sighed as I stood in front of the school. I have been home schooled for a portion of my life. Since humans are new evolving species, my parents wanted to keep me safe from kidnappings or any other dangerous activities in general. After more of my kind started to pop up, my parents felt like it was more safer now for me. Hence why I'm standing in front of a huge boarding school.

     "I can do this", I sighed as I began heading inside. After walking into the gate I saw a lot of animals, I mean a lot. Which isn't bothering, what was bothering was the fact they were staring at me. From the smallest mouse to huge giraffes. "Why did I come here", I cried. "Wait, where am Is the office again", I mumbled while looking at the map, which didn't help much.

"Wow they were serious about a human coming here"

"She's so huge!"

"She's so tiny~"

"She looks kind of cute"

     I learned that these students can't gossip quiet enough. As I was walking through the hallways an arm blocked my way. "Wow you're really are a human", a tiger said with smirk. "Uh I guess you're really a tiger", I replied causing him to laugh. "I like you you're funny", he cooed while sniffing the air. "And smell good too", he added, what the hell. "Uh thanks", I replied and began to walk around him, but he blocked my path once again. "Where are you going, I thought we were getting along", he cooed. "I really should get to the office", I stated. "Fine, just a tip you're in the boys dormitory", he stated. I turned a scarlet red and lowered my head. "Bill, are you really scaring a new student already", a voice interrupted. Bill and I turned are heads to see a deer. "Whatever", Bill scoffed and began walking away. "See you later, human", Bill said as he left.

     "Trust me, most of the students here aren't like that", the deer said. "Hopefully", I mumbled and looked at the map again. "You're really using a map", he scoffed. "Well what else am I going to use", I snapped, he just sighed. "Follow me, you're going to the office right", he asked and I nodded my head and began to follow him. "In case you didn't know I'm Louis", he stated. "I'm Y/n", I replied facing forward. I took side glances at him. Deers are known to be majestic. His antlers looked really cool to be honest.

"Is there a reason you keep looking at me", Louis asked. "Sorry, your antlers look r-really cool", I replied. He just glanced at me then looked back forward. "I'm guessing you never seen a deer before, why is that ", he stated. "Yeah, since I was home schooled majority of my life", I chuckled. "That's unfortunately", he replied as we stopped at a door. "Here's the office", he said. "Thanks", I said as I started to open the door. Louis suddenly put his hand on the door. "What is it", I asked. "Just a word of warning, stay away from the carnivores", he stated. Before I could say anything he left. I watched as he walked away.

Why should I stay away from the carnivores?

Author-San: sorry it was short today guys, I promise I'll update tomorrow with more
Author-San: hope you enjoyed!