Chapter 4

Legoshi's pov

Legoshi's pov

I began walking towards Bill, it was time for my character to appear on stage.

"So Bill, if you think consuming human blood is justified to make the performance better, then show me what it does"

"You must be the last demon", Bill said as he aimed the sword at me.

" I will destroy every part of you"

I threw my sword on my ground and charged at him. He stood there in shock as I ran at him. I slugged him hard in the face, sending him flying into the air. The crowd gasped as he landed on the ground. I stalked towards him, growling. "Are you nuts", he asked while raising his hand at me. I tackled him to the ground. "I will never forgive you", I sneered as I punched him, causing his mask to come flying off. I sent blow after blow. The only thing on my mind was Y/n. My punches got faster and harder as I thought about her. Why can't I control my strength, why did I just let myself go when I think about her. This feeling of regret after almost eating her is making it harder to breathe. Out of no where Bill grabbed my fist.

"That's enough Legoshi",he sneered as he pushed against my hand while slowly standing up. "Is this some kind of punishment", he growled. "Do you think you're the perfect carnivore", he added. "You can't be, you know that", he sneered as we struggled. He released my hands and brought me into a tight hug. "I'm guessing you smelled Human blood before right", he whispered as he dug his claws into my back. "Did you kill it", he asked.

I did almost kill Y/n...

"NOW SILENCE ", Bill shouted. "After all you're no different from me", he shouted as well. "Remember you have blood on you're hands too", he shouted. He began to bring his claws down my back, leaving huge gashes. "Don't challenge me again", he whispered. "This is proof of our bond, we have stripes so wear it with pride", he said. I could fell the blood dripping down my back, the blood of a carnivore. I am just like him, I struggle with blood even my own. One whiff of it I go crazy.

"You can barely stand, Legoshi so give it up now", Bill said. "And the show will be back on track, so just fall to the ground", he whispered. I felt my body get heavier as he released me. I fell to the ground hard landing on my back. "Pathetic wolf, accept you're fate", he said as he stepped on my stomach. "I am the star", he sneered. He raised his sword high in the air, ready to end me, but suddenly it was knocked out of his hand.

You're having way too much fun", Louis said, the crowd started to go crazy. "Sorry, but I need you to play the villain now", he said while putting the skull mask on. "I know who you are", he said as he thrust the sword at Bill, Bill dodged it with a look of fear on his face. Bill and Louis began to circle each other. "Let me show you, Impostor who the real grim reaper is", he shouted, Louis stopped when he was near me. "Legoshi, I'll handle it from here, do not let the audience see you're back", he said not taking his eyes of Bill. "Back down if you're not prepared", he shouted. "The many sins you committed, I know about them all",Louis said, I felt like he knew about the vial. "Why don't you drink my blood too, that way you can become a real grim reaper", Louis added. "Now leave! I have no time with you, Impostor", he shouted as Bill backed away. Bill growled at him then took off running.

The lights went out, leaving us in the dark before turning back on, but only on Louis and I. "Now disappear along with the morning dew, along along with the wither in me", Louis said as he turned to me. He then held a hand out towards me. I stared at his hand before slowly reaching towards it. "Its okay, you're safe now", he said.

His hands were so delicate, but they told me to stand tall.

He pulled me to my feet as we faced the happy crowd,but I only looked at him. I wonder how the club will reacted to this.