I closed my eyes but not before staring at the beautiful creature fly gracefully onto the platform with me. I felt the ground shake beneath me as it landed.

I waited for it to react to me. Nothing ever happened. I cracked one eye painfully open to observe it. The giant creature was studying me with care. Gingerly, it using a claw to brush away the hair that was matted against my face.

Why wasn't it eating my limbs by now? Isn't that what it's suppose to do?

"You are injured." It spoke without moving its mouth. I was surprised it could do that. Did this mob actually have a mind of its own?

I couldn't manage a nod. I weakly groaned in response. "So y-you've n-noticed. Are you h-here to eat m-me?" I jerked to asked, looking at it. The dragon seemed to have a humorous look in its eyes.

"Ignorant human. You all think me and my kind as beasts, and so you run and hide. But you, you ended up here, injured, so you cannot hide. And I will not eat or injure you. I am not a mindless mob like others. Tell me, why is it you all hate my kind so?" It asked.

I gave it an amused smile. Here lays a dying human and it's asking me why we hate it? I don't think it gets the concept of dying.

"Besides t-the w-way you all l-look? I-it's b-because you n-nearly killed our g-God. Our l-leader, Notch. H-he created M-Minecraftia. So w-why shouldn't we h-hate you?" I said. Death seemed to delay itself as I talked to the Dragon.

It seemed interested in my response. "Humans, so quick to judge with only a mere portion of information. I can sense you understand what I mean? Being judged so quickly and hated by others even when you know you've done nothing wrong."

My eyes widened. "H-how did you-" Maybe we did misunderstand them.

"I am an Ender, I work in mysterious ways. But enough of that. Explain why you are wasting away in my nest, human." It cocked its head in question.

Oh right, I'm dying. "I-it's kinda a l-long story. In short, the man I l-love is in t-trouble. And the o-one that caused it st-stabbed me." I explained, looking back to the blackness of the void.

The dragon gave a grunt. "I can sense you feel sorrow over your loss. You wish to battle once more?" It asked. I thought about it, then shook my head.

"N-no. I want t-to make things r-right. I d-don't just w-want to fight. H-he's stronger than m-me, I'll n-never beat him. I have a-a lot of tr-training to do." I stuttered, finally feeling my life slip away again. "I-I just want to save S-Sky. I love h-him." My head dropped back onto the stone.

The Ender Dragon seemed to accept my words. "Humans were built just like mobs back when Minecraftia was first made. They were made to fight. To conquer. But most of all, to love. But some humans, even today lose sight of what they really love because what they think they love is really the battle it causes." It explained. To my ears it was making absolutely no sense.

"But you, dear boy, you battle not to conquest what you love, but to protect for what you love and keep it from others harm. Humans were built corrupt. Yes, you have sinned, but you are not corrupt."

I scoffed, causing a burning sensation in my chest. My body began to lose feeling. "I'm n-not pure, if that's w-what you're i-implying. We a-are all c-corrupt. I fight wars a-and y-yet I'm not strong. I-I couldn't p-protect him."

"You fight for him, do you not?" I nodded. My eyes started to close. "And even now on your dying breath you are modest to your own ability, unlike other humans. I will grant you the ability to continue fighting for what you love."