"N-no!" Was all I yelled. I didn't even want to look at this- this MONSTER. "Let go of him!" Jerome demanded, baring his teeth. Sub glared at him. "Don't tell me what to do, you filthy mutt!"

Mitch and Jerome were taken aback. "M-mutt?!" They both exclaimed. Brice and Ian pulled them back. "Get back you two, he's the one with the sword!" Ian scolded.

I tried to kick away from Sub. "Don't call my friend that! Let go of me!" I demanded. Sub tightened his grip painfully.

"I did this all for you, Sky. Why don't you appreciate it?" He growled. "Why do you think?! You killed Ty! You killed him!" I cried out, my voice breaking.

Sub was angry. I didn't care. I was beyond angry. The image of Ty's pain filled face came to mind and I hated it. No, I hated him. Sub.

"You killed Ty! I loved him! You KILLED HIM!" I screamed, pulling and yanking but never breaking free. Sub violently pulled me closer. "And I love you! That's why I did it."

"That isn't love Sub!" Brice yelled. "I know what love is and this isn't it! What this is is crazy! It's insane! It-it's-"

"And how would you know what love is?! All you have is that freak!" Sub snapped at him, causing both Brice and Seto to turn red.

"Love isn't something you can force upon someone! Why don't you get that Sky doesn't love you?!" Mitch yelled. Sub seemed to the point of breaking.

Suddenly I was yanked into his chest and he held the sword to my throat. "He will! I'll make sure of it!" He cried out. He was visibly shaking. "And if he doesn't.... Then he won't be able to love anyone ever again."

I stood frozen but I wasn't scared. I think I honestly didn't care if I died. Ty was dead. The army will fall. I've been lied to this entire time. Everything has been a mess and always will be.

I closed my eyes. I was content with the fact I might die. So why can I feel tears still running down my face?

They all were forced to stand back as Sub held me to himself, threatening to breach my neck. I was crying, void of any motivation to get out of the situation i'm in.

"Sub." Jason said. "Let him go. This is just going to end badly for you. There is nothing you can do to make Sky love you." Sub thought, then grinned. "Then I guess it's all over for the Leader of the Sky Army, isn't it?"

His grip on me tightened and he pushed the blade into my skin. I closed my eyes and waiting for the icy pain to take me back to Ty. My love.

But it never came. Instead the portal behind me and Sub made a high pitched whooshing noise, stopping Sub. He looked back for a second and that was all he had before being thrown back with a flash of purple.

I was unharmed. There were gasps all around. I turned to look at what saved me. I nearly cried for joy. "Sky..." He said. It was Ty.
------
TYS POV

I laid on the ground coughing blood onto my once pure white shirt. I felt it trail down my chin. I didn't have the energy to wipe it away. I was almost dead.

This death, I thought, is so agonizing and slow. It's boring. Why can't he either move on or get up? It was all over.

I stared into the endless void as my vision began to swim. I was so far gone that it took me a while to notice specks of purple falling from the black, vanishing before they ever hit the ground.

When I did notice it, I focused to where it was coming from. I hardly have a damn at what I saw though. Maybe it'll make this death quicker.

The Ender Dragon, a creature only seen in the Book of Notch. It almost killed him, according to legend. Only few mobs have the ability to do so. Now it was here to kill me. I'll accept it.