Stage 3 (Chapter 5)

Bede became rigid, and unmoving.

"Bede you okay? You seem stiff." Hop's voice was filled with concern. He moved in front of Bede and realized he wasn't shivering, just,, sitting there. Eyes huge and dilated. A weird look on his face.

"Bede? Look at me." Bede's eyes landed on Hop, and he moved his head to look at him better.

"I need you to move for me. Move your arm." Bede did as instructed, but it took him a long time. And he moved his hand on top of Hop's.

"Okay good, scoot closer to me. Please. Not that much. Just a few inches."

Bede scooted 4 inches closer to Hop. And finally spoke.

"Did I ever tell you how handsome you are?" Bede smiled as best as he could.

"No, you are going to stage 3. You can't think. You don't know what you're saying." Hop gripped Bede's hand. 

Bede let out a very slow, dry, short laugh. He lifted up his hand the best he could to Hop's face. His fingers were blue. 

"I mean it. You're beautiful. Like the Ballonlea mushrooms in the dark. And I, am an Impidimp, attracted to your glow. Wanting it. And you make me glow too. What I'm saying Hop is, you make me happy when you're happy." Bede started to cry. 

Hop did as well. "No.,,,,, No,,, You're lying. It's the hypothermia. You aren't thinking straight!" Hop aggressively hugged Bede. Not letting him go. No matter what.

Hop didn't let him go. Until Bede said.

"It's too hot,,," Bede pushed Hop away.

"W-what? It's freezing. You're freezing!" 

"No, I'm not, I am as hot as you right now." 

"Okay I know you're flirting but now you're really acting strange. We're high in the sky. It is cold as Circhester up here!" Hop tried to explain

"Yea well I feel hot." Bede started taking his jacket off. 

"Hey! Don't do that! You will freeze, i guarantee!" 

But Bede did not stop. He took off his jacket, Hop's jacket. Soon his shirt. 

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck. What is happening!!??" Hop turned away. He tried to remember the book he read about Circhester history and the section on hypothermia. 

When in the stages of hypothermia, around Stages 2 or 3. The effectee will start removing clothes. This is because their mind is very messed up and is giving the illusion that they are heating up, causing the person to die if not stopped. 

"That's it! Bede stop undressing!" Hop turned around to see Bede only in his gym uniform shorts. 

"Oh Xerneas why am I bi.,... Never mind that! Bede I need you to put your clothes back on." Hop tried a soothing tone.

"Why? I feel like a Carcoal. It's too hot for me." Bede's eyes were dilated and he was sitting a bit odd. Like he fell over.

"You're loosing your balance and your life. Your brain is succumbing to death and you need to stop undressing or else you will die!" Hop grabbed Bede's shirt.

"But it's too hot. I don't wanna wear all those layers." Bede crossed his arms.

"Bede we are very close to a pokecenter and I do NOT want to carry you in there dead! Put your clothes on!" Hop was raising his voice.

Corviknight squawked in approval of Hop's statement. They were flying close to Hammerlocke. 

",,,,,," Bede was silent.

"Please Bede. I don't want you to die. It's like what you said to me." Hop was crying.

"I will put my clothes on if you do something for me." 

"Oh Zamazenta,,,, I will not suck your dick." Hop insisted. 

//A/N i'm sorry i had to make the joke 

"No! Not that.,,,,, could you stay with me in pokecenter? Every night I'm there? I don't like hospitals or being alone,," 

"Bede, you didn't need to ask. But put your clothes on. We are close and I don't wanna carry you shirtless." Hop blushed and turned away as Bede got dressed again. 

It was an almost silent trip there for the rest of the time. Hop and Bede cuddling for warmth again. Corvi squawking every once in a while.