Distress Signal (Chapter 2)

Hop was laying in bed and he was focused on the TV on a random a Purugly documentary. Until his phone buzzed with a notification.

He picked his phone and read the heading on the lock screen. 

Gym Leader Bede requests a Corviknight Taxi in the Wild Area! 

//A/N Hop has 2 jobs. 1: Sonia's assistant. 2: Part-time Flying-taxi driver//

"Shit. Alright." Hop had a crush on Bede ever since he became the Fairy Gym leader he fell head over heels. Well he liked him before but had only realized when the whole Dynamax happened. 

Hop got up and pulled on his jacket. He grabbed Corviknight's pokeball and headed out of the house. 

He looked at his phone for the directions to 'Gym Leader Bede' but it was blank. "Huh, that's odd, it usually has directions." He let Corviknight out of his ball and hopped on. 

"I guess I will just have to search the old way." Corviknight took off and wind flew from behind him. 

Hop flew over Motostoke and Hammerlocke but couldn't find a sign of a neon-pink jacket or platinum blonde mop anywhere. 

"Where is that stupid brat. He has to be around here somewhere. I swear when I find him I am gonna just,,, ugh! I will kiss his dumb face!" He kept flying and looking until he finally realized the huge storm below him.

"Oh damn Zamazenta,, Alright Corvi, take me down to the edge of the snow." They descended to edge, and started walking .