"Y-yes sir" greg moans out, trying to get more friction on himself, only for Myc to pull his hand away causing Greg to whine a bit louder.

"You were such a tease to me Gregory, getting me all worked up and leaving me like that... Do you know how much I wanted to jerk off? How worked up you got me when you stripped in your office? I think acts like that deserves a bit of teasing in return, don't you agree?" Myc whispers in Gregs ear, nipping gently at Gregs earlobe, pulling a half moan half whine out of Greg who doesn't answer. "Answer me darling" Myc asks pulling himself off of Greg, his hands scrambling to keep Myc on top of him.

"Yes!" He whines out, quickly adding "sir" Myc smiles and kisses Gregs cheek,

"I have to grab something, I will be back in less than a minute. Don't even think about touching yourself" Myc says as he moves out of Gregs grip and stands. Greg groans and nods. As soon as Myc leaves the room Greg starts to palm himself through his underwear, he knew he would get caught and probably punished but that was the point.

Myc returns to Greg with his hand down his pants and a fist in his mouth. Myc smirks and gives his own neglected cock a squeeze before sighing loudly, causing Gregs eyes to snap open and for him to look sheepishly at Myc "Gregory, what did I tell you? I was going to let you cum tonight but now, I don't know if I can since you've been so.. naughty" Myc growls out the last word causing Greg to whimper.

"Please sir! I just missed you so much" greg whimpers out and Myc smiles.

"I'll think about it, for now, though you have a different punishment" Myc pulls out a pair of Gregs handcuffs from behind him and Greg moans softly, knowing where this is going. "You're okay with this right?" Myc asks, breaking character to make sure, Greg nods enthusiastically,

"Oh god yes" greg says already raising his arms to the headboard, Myc smiles at this and walks over to Greg, kissing one wrist and slipping it into a handcuff and tightening it, looping the cuff through the bedpost before doing the same on Gregs other wrist.

"Not too tight?" He asks, just to be sure and Greg pulls on them lightly and nods,

"Perfect" He says and Myc smirks as he kisses Greg passionately, his hands roaming across Gregs chest, teasing his nipples as he does so. Greg arches into the touch and Myc smiles into the kiss. Myc pulls away and works Gregs underwear off of him and takes off his own, freeing his aching member. Giving himself a couple strokes before grabbing the lube from the beside table. He bends Gregs knees and puts a pillow under the small of his back, giving him better access to Greg, he pops open the lube and pours a generous amount onto his fingers, warming it slightly while peppering Gregs thighs with kisses.

"Myccccc come onnnn" Greg whines out and Mycroft immediately halts his actions and pulls away pulling a loud whine out of Greg.

"Be patient Gregory or you won't cum at all tonight" Myc says and Greg whines at the thought and nods. Myc slowly traces around gregs entrance eliciting a whimpering moan from Greg. Myc teases Greg gently with his finger, putting pressure on Gregs entrance but not fully entering. This continues until Greg is whining loudly, begging Myc for more.

"Myc!... oh god please....please please please sure give me more I need it please" Myc swiftly pushes one slim finger into Gregs entrance causing Greg to moan loudly, his legs shaking and covered in goosebumps from the stimulation. Seeing this Myc smiles and gently pets Greg's leg.

"that's a good boy" He coos and Greg flushes from head to toe at the compliment causing Myc to smile even more. Myc starts to slowly work his finger inside of greg, he quickly finds Greg's prostate and gently strokes it. Gregs hips buck up and he lets out a loud whiny moan, he's already so close to cuming just from this, they have been together for awhile so Myc also knew this so he stops and his hips buck at the sound that escapes gregs lips. It's halfway between a keen and a moan, and it's full of want. Myc is blown away when he sees Greg's legs are shaking, he's panting, his eyelids heavy , and his lips are plump and red from biting them.

"You're so beautiful" Myc says, kissing Greg's hipbone. "And you're being so good for me,  I'll let you cum tonight, but only from my cock" Myc says looking up at greg as his dick twitches slightly, as his insides flutter around mycs finger.

Myc takes his time preparing Greg, a little too much time if you ask greg who's panting out small pleas begging for him to "finally get to it". Myc smirks at this and slowly removes his fingers, and slicks his cock with lube, he teases at Greg's entrance, never quite pushing past.

"Myc oh my god, just fuck me!" Greg moans out and Myc swiftly pushes past the ring of muscle until he's fully seated inside greg, who keeps and his hips buck up and Myc quickly wraps his hand around the base of Greg's cock and squeezes, stopping greg from immediately cumming. It takes a bit for Greg to calm down enough for Myc to slowly start a rhythm of gentle thrusts. Both men are already close to climax so Myc speeds up his thrusts and angles his hips so he hits greg's prostate as much as possible. Within minutes Greg cums, screaming Mycs neck, his insides flutter around Mycs cock, and with one final deep thrust Myc cums as well, Gregs name on his lips. Greg's body shakes and he lets out a weak moan at the feeling. Myc leans down and gently kisses Greg, they are both covered with a thin sheen of sweat which, given any other circumstance would cause them both to recoil, but right now, in this moment it's beautiful, and as Myc slips out of Greg and all but collapses on top of greg who lets out a small laugh and kisses Mycs hair.

"...that was... amazing" Greg says and myc laughs and nods against greg's chest, who, forgetting about his handcuffs pulls against the head board. Myc sits up, grabs the key and un cuffs greg who moans at the feeling of his arms being free again, mycs body makes a valiant effort to get hard again which greg feels and smiles at.

"darling, you are by far the sexiest man i've ever met" Myc whispers as he kisses greg's neck who smiles even more.

They stay in that position dazing in and out of consciousness for over thirty minutes before a call on gregs phone wakes them both up, both myc and greg groan at the sudden noise.

"this better be important" greg mutters as he reaches blindly for the phone, while myc gets up to grab them a warm flannel and a change of underwear.

While Myc is getting the flannel he hears a loud sigh, a loud "no sherlock" and the sound of a phone being slammed down, when he returns he sees greg's face in his hands.

"I swear your brother is trying to kill me sometimes" greg mutters as myc wipes off his stomach, causing him to shiver slightly.

"What did he do now?" Myc asks, cleaning himself up before setting the flannel in the bathroom and slipping into his boxers, handing greg his own.

"John let it slip that i'm dating someone and now he won't stop guessing who it is" Greg says as he puts on his own boxers, myc sits next to him on the bed and grabs his hand, squeezing gently,

"he's not too close to figuring it out right?" Myc asks and greg laughs slightly,

"not even close, he still thinks i'm going with a woman" both laugh at that and myc leans his head on gregs shoulder,

"would you like to talk about why you wanted me to take control?" he asks and greg sighs and nods,

"I know it's silly but, I can't stop thinking about what Bella said, I know it's stupid but-"

"it's not stupid, darling. You two spent years together it's not that strange that her words would still effect you. Just know that I love you and nothing will ever change that. If I have to remind you every day I will, you are my love and nothing will change that" Myc says turning to look Greg in the eyes, which quickly start to well up with tears as he hugs Myc close.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me" Greg sobs out and Myc smiles and rubs his back gently,

"And you me darling"

——————————————————————————
Hey guys sorry abt the inactivity lol, my mental health ain't the greatest so it's hard to keep writing but seeing all your sweet comments and votes always makes me feel so happy, thank you all so much and i will try my hardest to update this as often as possible
💖💖