Chapter 1: A Trip To Vale

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Guess this is it"

I had arrived at the mountain covered in snow. I would continue to climb the mountain towards my destination.

Y/n: "It's cold!!!"

I could try to summon something to get there sooner but I wanted to know the feeling of accomplishing something without outside help. I had reached the tip of the mountain after hours of climbing upwards. I found a cave that I would use for shelter. It was surprisingly warm despite being at such an altitude and with the weather that was outside. I lit up a fire and sat down. It had been a total of 4 days since I had been kicked out. I looked through Babylon and found something interesting.

Y/n: "A large mirror?"

It summoned from the ground as I heard a lady's voice.

??: "He's calling again?! What?! I'm not ready. Wait!!"

On the other side, a blonde girl was desperately trying to prepare herself.

??: "Ah, Gilgamesh I- wait, you aren't Gilgamesh. Are you.."

Y/n: "I'm his son. Y/n"

??: "You're his son?!.. then that means.. I'm your godmother"

Y/n: "So your the auntie I've heard about that couldn't come to visit us?"

??: "Yea, unfortunately I'm stuck in the underworld.. because I'm the queen of it"

Y/n: "So you're-"

??: "Oh, yes. Let me introduce myself"

She cleared her throat and gave me a smile.

Eresh: "I am Ereshkigal, Queen of the underworld

Eresh: "I am Ereshkigal, Queen of the underworld. I am also your godmother"

Y/n: "And the one who looks like you, my sister's godmother"

Eresh: "That is my sister, Ishtar"

Y/n: "Hmm, my sister has the goddess of beauty while I am the nephew of the queen of the underworld"

Eresh: "Where are you? This doesn't look like Uruk"

Y/n: "My father kicked me out for using Ea against him"

Eresh: "You what?! Why?!"

Y/n: "Pride. Dumb thoughts. A lot of reasons really but I'm using this as a way to go around the world"

She rubbed her forehead.

Eresh: "Why would you do something so stupid"

Y/n: "I was in a stupid place. I feel a lot better now"

Eresh: "I hope your mother's okay"

Y/n: "I hope so too. I sent my retainer, Ushiwakamaru, to keep her safe"

Eresh: "Well it's good to see that you are in good health and thinking better. Take care of yourself. I will talk to your father"

Y/n: "Alright, it's nice to get to know you auntie. I hope we can talk again soon"