Chapter 15

K E I T H
—————

I woke up, my nose being buried in caramel scented locks of soft hair. I smiled softly and thought about everything. The fact that I'm actually dating this amazing human being is just insane to me. One minute I was arguing with him over petty things, and the next I'm cuddling with him and Scout.. because he barely lets go of that bear in his little space. The rest of the team still has yet to find out about Lance's.. little secret. Ha, I'm so funny. But Shiro's been an amazing Uncle so far. Lance has got him wrapped around his little finger though, the moment Lance wants something, Shiro is right there to give it to him. Kinda makes it hard to put him in timeout to help him learn his lesson when Shiro's trying to sneak him cookies.

"Keith?" He mumbled softly.

"Yea, Bubs?" I replied. He gave out a soft yawn before snuggling back into my chest.

"Do we have to go to training today? 'M tired." He said sleepily. I sighed. I didn't want to go either, but I knew we had to.

"You know we do, Baby." He whined in protest when I started to get up. I chuckled as he clung to me even after I has stood up. I picked him up and balanced him on my hip. His long legs wrapped themselves around my waist as he hid his head in the crook of my neck. "As much as I love little you, we have training in five minutes, Babes. Allura will start yelling again if we're late."

He gave me his signature pout as he glared at me when he lifted his head. He sighed and hopped off me and began his extensive morning routine. We walked out to the training deck where the rest of the team stood.

"Ok Paladins, today we will be doing a team bonding exercise. It's similar to an Earth game you call "Never Have I Ever" or something along the lines of that. Pidge said it was a good way to form bonds and friendships." Allura said. We all looked to Pidge who had an evil grin on her face.

"More like ruins them." I heard Lance mutter. I chuckled a bit but quickly shut up when Pidge raised an eyebrow while looking at me.

"I'll go first," Pidge said. We sat in a circle, like preteen girls at a sleepover would and began the game. "Never have I ever stolen one of Lance's facial products and didn't tell him." When Hunk took a sip of his water Lance looked him dead in the eyes and glared.

"When?" Lance asked.

"It was at the Garrison when you bought that really nice smelling cream. It made your skin look soft so I wanted to try it. All it did was make me break out though.. I ended up throwing it away."

"So that's where that went." Lance hummed. "I'm next."

"Never have I ever took Pidge's green robot from her dorm and broke it, then put it back and told her you found it like that."

"That was oddly specific Lance." I said. Hunk took another sip.

"He used my products! It's fair." Lance replied with a huff.

"Why is everyone attacking me?" Hunk exclaimed. "My turn. Never have I ever dated Keith and didn't tell the team." I glared at him. I looked over at Lance who looked down and took a sip.

"I fvcking knew it!" Pidge screamed as though she just won the lottery.

"Never have I ever kissed someone else's boyfriend." I said lowly, and although it was petty, I felt strangely satisfied as Hunk visibly shrunk under my glare. Pidge stopped and her eyebrows raised when Hunk took a sip.