Little Pidge and Keith

"As much as I'd love to see her run loose around the castle causing chaos due to a sugar rush, I feel like there should be someone to stop her lol, so a little bit of both lol. She tries taking all the sugary stuff but someone eventually stops her."

Requested by @sweetiepie2288

I've been holding this one off for so long I need to do it.

Warning: Cursing (Big Pidge)

CURSE MY STUPID SHORT ARMS!!! I can't reach the candy on the top of the stupid fridge! And I ain't asking anyone for help! I'll just keep on jumping and out stretching my arms.

"Pidge?" Someone asked behind me. I jumped out of suprise and began to fall off the chir. Suddenly I was in Keith's arms.

"Nice save-"

"Why were you up there?" he asked, setting me on my feet.

"I was trying to get the candy up there. What else would I be doing?"

"You should of asked for help, Baby. Your too little for that," he smiled softly.

Dis bitch is trying to make me slip! We ain't having that here!

"I'm an adult! I do what I want!" I snapped back.

"No, you're my baby girl. You listen to me, don't you?" he asked in a sweet voice.

"No . . ." I began fumbling with my sweater.

"Yesss. You're my precious little girl. My sweet li'l baby. Right Darling?" he asked, using his finger to make me look at him.

"Noooo!" I pouted, stomping my feet and crossing my arms.

"Who's my little girl? Look at me, Princess. Who's my little girl?" he gushed more, swallowing me into a hug. "My darling? My angle? My sweer cranky littlebaby?"

"Hehehe, meeeeeee!!" I giggled as he swayed us.

"That's right!" he gasped, picking me up and setting me on the counter, "Now how about I get you that candy?"

I nodded as Keith got on top of the chair. He reached up and grabbed the candy. He then climbed back down and sat it next to me. I looked at him and then the candy, then back to him, smirking. Keef's eyes widened.

"Baby no-"

"Mine!" I shouted, grabbing the candy and rushing out of there.

Now all the candy is mine!! Sugar, sugar, sugar! I ran down the halls and to the Green Lion. Keef won't be mad, right? I mean, he made he decision to set the entire bag beside me. Then again, he did get me candy. I should give it back . . . but candy.

"Gweeeeeeeen!! Open up!" I exclaimed, patting her paw. She grumbled in disapprovel but let me inside. I sat on my seat and began to open some mini chocolate candies.

*Time Skip*

WHY ARE THESE CANDIES SO DIFFICULT TO OPEN???? I just want my chocolate! SO WHY CAN'T I OPEN MY CHOCOLATE??????

"Gween! These candies awe too hawd to opens!" I complained.

"Green, open up, please," a voice said outside. Keef popped up on a screen infront of me. Oh no. "I know Pidge is in there and I just need her out."

"Gween no!" I begged, clutching onto my seat.

"Please Sweatheart? I promise I won't hurt her," he tried to persuade. The lions love getting completed. And trust me, it means a lot more if Keith does it than their pilots. I think it's because when it comes from Keith, it sounds softer. Plus, when does Keith ever tell someone they did good? But she better not give in.

Green purred happily and opened up for him. Traitor! Big kitty traitor! He's not your paladin, I am! . . . Bad kitty.

"Pidgeon," Keith said behind me. "You shouldn't of ran away from me. The team and I have been looking across the castle for you."

"But candies!" I protested, shaking my bag of candy.

"You could barely open any of them," Keith said, looking at the give candy wrappers before shoving them in his pockets. You know, to clean up. He then walked infront of me and leaned forward. "Now I should take this away because you did a naughty. But, I will let you have them if you apologize and admit why."

"I sowwy for running away wif da candy, Keef,"

"Alright, let's go to your room and eat some candy. We can put on a movie," he smiled, picking me up.

"No twouble?" I asked, laying my head on his shoulder.

"You know I can't punish you. I just can't bring myself seeing you sad in a corner or anything! I really need to get over that though or you'll be pulling these stunts left and right," he sighed. Big softie.

As you can see, I am a sucker for soft Keith. I was meant to get this done awhile ago but I wrote quite a few of these on my phone and haven't put them on here yet. Sorry for not posting in awhile too. It's because it's all on my phone. And I know it's not exactly like the prompt but I try!