Laito licks my neck; I quickly twist around and glare. I step on his foot hard and walk back towards my room. Laito stood at my door stopping me from entering my room.

I sigh,"What do you want?" I ask.
"Fu fu~ I thought that was obvious." Laito said amused.
I sigh and pull out my pocket knife cutting my wrist,"Take what you want."

Laito didn't hesitate he instantly dug his fangs into my wrist and pinning me to my bedroom door. I sat there annoyed as he took his time, I pull my phone out, put my ear buds in, and turn my music on. After what seemed to be twenty minutes; before Laito let go of me and backed away.

"Tch... Took you long enough." I said mildly annoyed.
"Fu fu~ You're still awake after that!?" He asked surprised.
"Yeah I am. A bit dizzy but awake. What were you planning to knock me out?" I ask as I enter my room.

Laito followed me in but didn't touch me thankfully. I quickly grab my uniform and go to my closet and change into my uniform begrudgingly. I stop my music then put my phone, and earbuds in my pocket along with my pocket knife. I step back into my room and see Laito sitting on my bed.

"Need anything else?" I asked.
"No just wondering why you are so laid back with things compared to little bitch~ fu fu~." He stated almost like he expected I'd answer his indirect question.
"Maybe if you watched more you'd figure that out." I said with a smirk.
"You're no fun fu fu~." Laito whined.
"Well I guess you'll just have to find ways to get me to tell you, or you could ask Yui thou she won't be much help." I said amused.

Laito quickly left; so I went down stairs and lay down on the lounge chair within the guest hall. I close my eyes and hum listening to the rain; after a while I feel a sudden weight ontop of me. I stop humming and huff in annoyance; then I look at them. They sat on me with their legs on either side of my hips.

"Too eager to wait now are we?" I say amused, as Kanato quickly climbs off me; a light blush dusted on his face.
"Kanato; mystery kun got you there." Ayato laughs.
"Done so soon." I chuckle and sit up.
"No but really what were you planning to do; seduce me." I said sarcastic.
"Mystery kun care to let me have a taste." Ayato said as he sits down behind me.
"I'd need cranberry juice first your brother in the fedora over there beat you to the punch." I smirk.
"What can't handle another bite?" Teased Laito.
"Not really you might as well have drank me dry with how dizzy I am numb nut." I retort.
"Ah look at the time school is just around the corner." I say.
"Dinner first~." Said Laito.
"You already ate skippy." I tease.

I quickly stood up and laugh when I see Ayato face plant into the lounge chair.

"Having fun." I chuckle; "Now where is the dinning room?"
"Tch... its this way." Said Subaru.

The sound of Yui's annoying squealing was the first thing to greet me upon reaching the dinning room; Along with the smell of a well cooked meal. I sigh, find an open chair, and quickly take a seat; before saying a quick thank you for the food, and eating.

"Tch." Spat Subaru as he ate his food.
"No need for prayer before eating." I heard Liato say under his breathe.
"Stop playing with your food Yui," I say with annoyance; "It's not poisoned."

I quickly finished my meal; before asking to be excused from the table.

"You may." Reiji said seeming a bit surprised I had asked.

I nod and left the dinning room going back to the guest hall. I took a seat on the lounge chair again and looked outside. The rain had stopped and the ominous light of a limo stood in the driveway. I sigh figuring that is how we are going to night school. I'm not a huge fan of making a grand enterance; so the knowledge alone that I'll be the center of attention didn't suit me well.
I got up, pull the large enterance door open and head over to the limo; which happened to be ready for everyone to get in. I climb into the limo and take a corner seat. It didn't take long for the Six brothers to arrive but Yui took her ever loving time getting ready like always. I huff and close my eyes ignoring the suggestive words thrown around by both Laito and Ayato.

"Pancake what took you so long?" Ayato asked pulling Yui into his side between him and Laito.
"What do you mean?" She asks innocently.
"You know well what he meant flat bread." I say with annoyance.
"Rin thats mean." Yui said.
"Yet it's true. Unlike your face." I said,"I mean thats too much make up and you know it."
"I wear less make up than you do and I don't even need it." I state.
"Ahem..." Reiji clears his throat.
"You'll both be needing this." Reiji says handing us both cranberry juice boxes.
"Thank you." Yui says like a dunderhead.
"I wouldn't thank them for these." I said as I drank mine having needed it for a while.
"Why not?" She whines.
"Think about it would you thank someone who veiws you as food for something that allows them to feed off you more." I say bluntly.

I hear a few chuckles and a huff. Not long after I hear the triplets banter with eachother over Yui. I roll my eyes and huff in annoyance. I look around at the others and see I'm not the only one annoyed by the stupidity. I notice the frustrated look on Shu's face probably due to hearing the banter more than his music. I look over to Subaru and see him clenching his fist in restained anger. On my right Reiji sat with a calm anger on his face.

"So annoying." I said.
"Tch." Subaru said.
"Loud." Shu said.
"Deplorable." Reiji said.
"Fu fu~ you want attention?" Asked Laito; now all up in my face.
"No thanks." I say pushing him away.

The sound of squealing girls quickly caught Laito's attention as he sat back in his seat. I sigh in annoyance as we all slowly climb out of the limo. The squeals got louder and louder the more of the brothers exited the limo.