Part 15

Before we begin I just want to say that it's been a very long time since I wrote in first perspective. Due to the fact this story is already in first person I will not be changing that and continuing as is.

Zane's POV
~~~~~~
The drive back to my house was quite. Not an uncomfortable silence but something strange hung in the air. Panic started to set in about a mile from home, I began to wonder if I had gone too far or if Travis was only saying those things to get in my pants. I fidgeted with my jeans to distract myself from the looming thought.
"You okay?" Travis spoke pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Hm?.. yeah... I'm fine"
"You don't sound fine your mood changed..." he shifted in the drivers seat "was it something I said?"
"No!" I spoke quickly placing my hand on his thigh. "I'm just over thinking, you said nothing wrong, okay?" I looked over at him and watched as his face relaxed.
"Okay, yeah okay." He smiled at me.
We pulled up to the house and Travis got out of the car as I rearranged my stuff, he opened the door extending a hand out.
"My lady," he bowed.
"Ew gross don't do that" I chuckled pushing his hand away. Once out of the car Travis wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me in and kissing my forehead. I placed my hands on his chest smoothing out his shirt.

"Thanks for tonight" I said.

"It was pretty nice wasn't it."

" what you said... about how you care about me... no ones ever said that to me." I lowered my head trying not to make eye contact. Travis let out a small chuckle, placing his hand under my chin and pulling my face up to meet his. I took a moment to take him in, with just the glow of the street light his white hair glowed with a yellow halo and the shallows of his cheekbones darkened making him look almost skeletal. My eyes shifted down to his lips soft and red.

"That's because no one ever meant it like I did" he smiled moving forward to place the smallest and softest of kisses on my lips.  It was nothing like the hot ones we shared in the car, this one was soft and tender. It was clear that this meant more than just a kiss. The kiss only lasted a few seconds but it felt better than all of those prior. I never imagined myself kissing anyone like that. I never kissed Gene that way before, this was a kiss shared by two people who genuinely love each other.

After we said our goodbyes and Travis got into the car and I entered the house, it was dark and everyone was asleep. Laurence's car was still outside meaning the boys had stayed over. I walked in taking my shoes off at the door and turning on the kitchen light. I sat in one of the bar stools and stared at the kitchen sink. The whole day finally caught up with me and I was exhausted. I breathe out what finally felt like my first breath of the day, placed my head on the counter and I cried. It was quiet and meant only for me to hear but it felt good finally being able to let out all that emotion.

After what felt like hours of crying I looked up to see the clock on the oven read 4:30am. I wiped my tears and decided I better be heading to bed. As I was making my way to my room I heard some foots steps behind me. I turned to see Vlyad standing in the hallway he was in his boxers and a large t-shirt I could only assume was Dante's.

"Did you just get home?" He whispered.

"Uh... yeah" I whispered back.

"You guys were gone for a long time, I was thinking you were staying at his or something." Vlyad chuckled.

"It's not like that"

"Whatever you say loser..." he chuckled. "You okay? You look like a mess?"

"I'm fine, just tired" I looked away from him.

"Okay I'll let you sleep... goodnight" Vylad said. I could hear the slight concern in his voice but I brushed it off.

"Night"

I got into my room and undressed, putting on some sweatpants and Travis sweatshirt. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers up over my body. I snuggled into Travis sweatshirt on last time before falling asleep.

______
Travis' POV
~~~~~
I watched as Zane entered his house, after the door shut I sighed. He really means a lot to me and I wish I could tell him everything but if I told him my dad was still out there it was scare him. I know it's scares me. I shook off the thought of my father before putting the car in drive and driving away.

_______________
Hey y'all! Glad to be back hope you enjoyed this new chapter! More will come soon...
Also as for NSFW I have some stuff planned and I wanted to know if you guys also wanted some Vylante and Garrence Smut too? (I have improved my smut knowledge so these will be extra juicy)

Anyway that's all for today~
Yuh!
~vital <3