"You'll be a wonderful soulmate to whoever it is, Kookie." He says reassuringly, resting himself in Yugyeom's warms and laying close. "Your soulmate is someone you can feel safe with constantly. It might be really awkward at first, but things will eventually fall into place as long as nothing else really interferes with it. I promise you." He says, and Jungkook can't help but smile slightly as Yugyeom and Jinyoung shares a slow kiss. Then he shifted in his seat when they began to forget he was there.

Jungkook clears his throat his and stands, making sure his bottle of water is screwed shut before grabbing his jacket. "I'm going to head out. I have to start heading to the resort now or else I might miss out on my reservation." He says awkwardly. Jinyoung pulls from Yugyeom's lips, but the other only begins kissing down the expanse of skin on his neck.

"Okay, Kookie! Keep us updated on everything like a good boy!" He says, voice slightly shaky. Jungkook shivers.

"Don't come back till you pop your cherry!" Yugyeom shouts, surprisingly audible considering he was attacking Jinyoung's neck. Jungkook's face flushes and he quickly leaves so he doesn't invade on their private time.

Although, he was sure neither of them would mind if he stayed.

__

"Oh my god. This place is incredible."

Jungkook had driven for what felt like weeks, but at max was 8 hours. He was tired but surprisingly made it through listening to endless hours of music and a bottomless cup of coffee. Although, it felt like even the view was worth it.

There was an array of colors, the hotel itself had cream-colored marble walls, but the lines outlining it made the building glow. Jungkook caught sight of like, 4 different pools which all glowed with the most beautiful shades of blue he feels like he's ever seen. What Jungkook presumes are the clubs are a mixture of reds, blacks, and purples that made it feel sensual yet fun at the same time.

There was music playing everywhere. In the parking lot, Jungkook heard a soft calm song playing. While he's walking towards the registration confirmation booths, he hears more calming songs with a slight EDM feel to it. Upon getting his ticket with apparently all of his information, he tugs his black luggage along towards the booths up ahead. This was apparently the last "confirmation" before he could finally start his "Soulmate Resort" experience. A shiver ran down his spine just thinking about it.

He could feel that pull. The pull towards his soulmate. It was weak, it always was. But just focusing on it a little bit more, it feels just a tad bit stronger just being here. Jungkook got jittery with excitement. His soulmate might really be here.

He steps to the booth with a cute young woman running it, the outfit they're wearing (which Jungkook assumes is the uniform) is a formal black blouse with blood-red lining. There's a lot of tiny intricate designs on it which are highlighted in certain areas with gold that help Jungkook see its flowers and hearts on it.

Cute.

The young lady looks to Jungkook and smiles, holding out her hand.

"Your ticket, please?" She asks, her voice light and airy. Even she had Jungkook's heart racing. He doubted she was his soulmate considering his calling would probably be unbearably strong, but he definitely liked her. He hands the woman his ticket and she looks at it thoroughly before putting it into a machine. For a few moments nothing happened but then she grabs what looks to be a receipt from the machine and gives it to Jungkook. The black-haired male takes it and smiles. She bows slightly and waved.

"Thank you for joining Soulmate Resort. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your stay. When you walk inside, head to the main desk and hand the person your receipt. There, you will receive your room number, key, a map, and a packet of information to make your stay the most enjoyable." She says. Jungkook knows that she probably says that all the time, but he couldn't help the next rush of excitement in his body. He bows and utters a soft thank you to her before he begins walking into the place.