THE NEXT CHALLENGE:

Start from the beginning

RINA: "Rina-chan Board says, 'Dizzzyyyyy...'."

AYUMU: "We were nervous enough performing on that other stage Aki, why this one?"

AKI: "I know but-"

KARIN: "This sounds like a huge step up. I think at our current skill level, that's a very tall order, no?"

AKI: "I know it's an even higher step up, but what choice do we have? The main stage isn't just going to magically grant us entry... We have to chase for it. And I... I think we can do it!"

AYUMU: "Y-You think we can?!"

AKI: "I was watching you all from the audience, and you shined so much while performing. Did you look at the people in the audience from up on the stage?"

 Did you look at the people in the audience from up on the stage?"

KASUMI: "A-Actually, not really."

KARIN: "Me neither, I was too busy thinking about myself."

SHIZUKU: "I was worried about missing a step, but an actress must pay attention to their audience."

AYUMU: "The audience were the voters

AYUMU: "The audience were the voters..."

AKI: "They all looked like they were having a ball! Look, I've identified what exactly held you back from success. The songs were written by me... All except for Shizuku's and Setsuna's. What's important is that you convey your own feelings towards the audience through your own words, not mine."

KARIN: "So what you're saying is that we have to write our own songs?"

AKI: "Exactly, but I won't force you to."

EMMA: "That sounds so exciting! I would love to write a song!"

KANATA: "Kanata is interested, I want to write a song about taking a nice nap."

AYUMU: "Writing a song... My own feelings? It's all too difficult..."

AKI: "I'm convinced that it's only a matter of time before you all end up performing at a big competition. So why wait? Why not take our chances at this contest? Let's go for it!"