eight

I knew this was a mistake, inviting Louis over, my parent's want to talk to my boyfriend and have dinner with him. I just want to feel his dick inside of me, why do we have to have dinner. "Mom, Dad. Don't ask stupid questions!" I cross my arms, mom coming to kiss my temple. I push her away and stomp to my room. I scroll through Instagram, scoffing at the annoying white girl selfies, then going to Eleanor's profile. Yeah, I may or may not stalk my girlfriend and I may or may not have told my parent's about Eleanor. "Harry, your little friend just pulled up." I roll my eyes and walk downstairs.

"It's Louis, God." I push her back into the kitchen to finish dinner, and open the door. "Hey, Lou." We both hug tightly, in the doorway before realizing, it's freezing out. "We can go up in my room, until my parent's call us down." Louis smiles, taking my hand into his. I felt a little dirty, knowing I was basically cheating on Eleanor, but it's not like anyone had to find out. I pull Louis upstairs. I honestly have no idea why they want to have dinner with Louis, they met him plenty of times before. I guess it's because he's my boyfriend. I don't know, maybe.

"So, what do we do while we are waiting for your parents?" Louis climbs on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck. I gulp, my arms instantly finding it's way to his waist. I had no control at what my body was capable of doing.

Before I knew it, our lips were clasped together like two puzzle pieces that were made to fit. I felt my stomach flip like a pancake over and over, the longer our kiss lasted. My cheeks turning a bright red, his hands resting on my chest. His tongue overlapping my lip, asking for an entrance. I open it only a few inches and let his explore my mouth. I link our tongues together, "Dinner." I hear mom call, and Louis pulls from me. "I'm starved." Louis gets up, and leads me to the kitchen. "Hey, Mrs. Styles." Louis nods, "Mr. Styles." Louis takes the seat next to mine. Mom and Dad sitting in front of us.

"So, when did you two decide you liked each other?" Mom blurted out the questino her and dad wanted to know. I looked at Louis, telling him to answer for me. I was nervous as hell, I couldn't even find a word to say.

"Well, I'd say a few weeks back?" Louis smiles, taking my hand on top of the table, my heart finding it's beat again. I breath, and smile back at Louis, squeezing it loosely. I hate this, I don't want to do anything with Louis. I don't want to break poor Eleanor's heart. I care about her way to much to watch her fall.

::

After the dinner, Louis and I went back to my room. I felt my stomach start to churn, knowing exactly what Louis would want to do. I sit on the edge of the bed, Louis taking a seat only inches from me. "Why don't we play video games?" I jump up and run to the game's I had on the shelf beside my television.

"Uh, sure?" Louis' statement was made more into a question, but I ignored it. "But I was thinking of something a little different." Louis patted the bed, and I hestiantly took the seat. Louis crawled on my lap, exactly how we were before dinner. Louis crashed our lips together, his fingers fidgeting with my pants button. I wanted to stop him, but I didn't want him to feel bad.

"Louis, I don't think I can do this.." I mumble, and he lifts up, with a scowl. "I don't want to break Eleanor's heart. I'm sorry." I look down. Louis doesn't move, but he does begin to speak.

"Harry, there's something about Eleanor you need to know." I tilt my head at him, "She's a whore." I laugh but see he's serious. I push him off.

"Fuck you!" I scream, Louis staring at me oddly. "Eleanor is not a whore. She's beautiful and perfect. She would never do that stuff." I jump up, Louis is up too.

"Harry, I'm trying to protect you. I dated her, I know what she's like. She's a whore that sleeps with anything that breaths." Louis states, my breathing hitches.

"Get out, Louis!" I scream and open my door for him. He shakes his head and walks out, without another word. I sit on my bed, cursing under my breath. She's not a whore, she promised she wasn't.

>> guyss this is over 1.7K reads WHY and OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT I HAD HORRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK BUT I'M BACK XX.... so yeah

do you guys want me to a character asks? i want to do it but will you ask them?