six

- harry -

I dressed in my room, I have to look perfect for Eleanor. I flipped my hair in the mirror, up down and side to side, "Perfect." Harry smiled and buttoned his skinny jeans and threw on a white tee. I stared at my three pairs of shoes and decided on converse. I didn't want to seem like I was trying to hard.

Eleanor: i cant wait to see u x

Me: i cant wait to see u either cutie x

My thumbs were shaking, "Mom. I'm driving myself today." I normally hate driving, even if I can drive, but today I can't let Eleanor see me getting dropped off by my mom. I put the bag in the passanger seat and started backing out of the driveway. The school only about five minutes from my house, so it wasn't that bad a drive there. I just hate waiting behind irrelvant people that can't drive. I honked my horn a few times, and finally the people moved.

Eleanor was waiting by the cafe when I arrived. I walked up to the shorter girl and she pulled me into a tight hug. I chuckled, "Hey." Eleanor smiled, and also greeted me with a hello. I wasn't much of a talker this early in the morning. Eleanor had my hand, our fingers intertwined together tightly. Louis and the guys walked up, all three had their mouths wide open. "Careful, you may catch flies." Louis pulled me from Eleanor, "What are you doing?" He whispered near me.

"I was holding hands with Eleanor, why?" I questioned. Apparently he said Eleanor was his girlfriends. I rolled my eyes, he's just upset that he doesn't have a girlfriend. Eleanor and I started walking to class, but she stopped, mid-hallway.

"I'll see you after class, right?" Eleanor looked up, our fingers still tightly interwined. I nodded, giving the girl a soft kiss on the cheek and walked into my class. We were right across the hall, who knew.

- Louis -

Harry really didn't believe me! He didn't believe she was my girlfriend and we broke up because she slept with one of my worse enemies, Max. I followed the Zayn and Luke to the truck, kicking a trash can on the way. "I can't fucking believe him.." I rumbled, Zayn chuckled loudly. "He's dating my ex girlfriend.. And he didn't believe me!" I was getting angry, I could hear it in my voice.

"Damn, Lou, it's like you're jealous." Luke smirks at me.

"I'm not jealous!" I scream, a little too loud in the back of Zayn's truck.

- - -

Jealous Louis <3