Merry Early Christmas

N/A: I do not own PJo or HoO characters the awesome troll Uncle Rick does
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Melanie's POV
Hi my names Melanie Bakers. I have brown hair with caramel highlights with pale blue eyes almost grey. It is currently snowing so hard that you can hardly see, the road is so slippery that you could ice skate down it! (This is based on how the weather was in my home town today) You might be asking, Why am I out in this weather? Well my boss is having a Christmas party at their house and they invited everybody from the business. Any who I pulled up down the street from their house since the streets were packed with other cars. I got out of the car and walked down the street looking at the numbers, 169, 170, 171, ahh 172, I counted as I walked. I turned into the gate and pressed the button near the gate. A British male accent came on the speaker," Hello, are you here for the Mrs. De Angelo's Christmas party?" He asked," Uh, Yes I am." I asked. I didn't hear a response, but I did hear a click and the door swung open. Stepping inside the huge mansion looked like a huge greek palace with giant white columns covered by snow along with the ground. I quickly fixed my hair and my dress. I really want to impress Mrs. De Angelo so I could get the new promotion opening up. Inside you could hear people laughing, soft Christmas music, and silverware being moved all around. Ringing the doorbell a very attractive man opened the door he wore a black suit with a black tie and white undershirt. His hair was neatly, but at the same time messily combed to the side just above his coal black eyes. His slightly tanned skin( I imagine Nico with a little tanned skin) reflected the Christmas lights inside. I snapped my self out of a trance and stepped inside, the inside looked bigger than the outside and trust me the outside was pretty big. After walking around talking to my fellow employees and from time to time looking up at the black-haired angel it was time to open presents from our secret Santa. One after the other everyone opened their presents, but I just sat there holding my present. I carefully unwrapped the paper reveling a snow globe with my favorite show characters inside, the Simpsons, Homer was strangling Bart, Marge cradling Maggie, and Lisa playing her saxophone. I smiled at the globe remembering my childhood, I looked up and saw everyone either trying to find their secret Santa or siting and talking, but I was looking for the Hottie. I saw him sitting there talking to Mrs. De Angelo them.... Kiss her? Hmm.... I guess that's the secret Mr. De Angelo that Mrs. De Angelo always talks about, but doesn't show pictures of. My view was blocked when Jeff came and sat next to me making me blush immediately, you see I have a crush on him, but he is so cute with his ruffled up brown hair, crystal blue eyes, and amazing body that he could get any girl in the office. He looked down at me and said with his sexy voice," Hey Melanie," He said rubbing his neck,"H-Have you found your secret Santa?""Uh, N-No." I said stuttering. I never not stutter when he's around!"Well, I guess I should tell you, but I am you secret Santa and I have a question to ask you," He said in one breath,"But, um..well-" "Come one Jeff spit it out." I said rolling my eyes. He smiled," Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with me?" He said quickly, but slow enough to know what he said."Um sure, but why are you asking me you can get any other girl?""Well I always had a crush on you and my buddies dared me to ask you out." He said with a small smile. I went to dinner with him the other day, later on marrying him and raised 2 children named Mark and Molly all thanks to Mrs. And Mr. De Angelo.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hey guys I know it is while since I updated, but Marry Early Christmas Everyone. My dad is going to Poland to visit our family with vacation and I am going with my mom to the country side of New York!
Peace out Fellow demigods!
P.S Guys plz comment on what ship to do next. I did all the ones I ship.