Caleo

N/A: I do not own PJo or HoO the awesome troll Uncle Rick does
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Brian's POV
Yo the names Brain Smith, and I am the total bad boy and ruler of the Wilderness High School. The popular bimbos always fall for me and I date them for 2 days a week at most just to get them in bed some are stubborn as hell, but the rest just fall right in. Anyways, I have a small mowhawk not to big because I am not emo (nothing against emos)also I have sexy features and always wear my football jacket.

So on with my day, I was just finishing with my 10 o'clock appointment with the nerd, Benny was his name? Anyway it doesn't matter, when I see the most annoying boy and my 11 o'clock appointment, Leo Valdez, he is a physcopath my reasons are 1. He always has that crazy look in his eye 2. He is hyper always and my third and final reason is that he killed his mom (wrong idiot).

I walk up to him and grab the collar of his shirt and press him against the locker behind him," Hey there murderer," I say," Hows your mom..wait she's dead!" I crack up after that ( I am banging my head against the table I am sorry about this Leo Lovers). His face turned red, I guess he's embarrassed, but I guessed wrong because he started to yell at me with anger," You imbecile, I didn't kill my mother she died in a fire at her workshop while closing down everything!" This outburst shocked me and the crowd starting to form, Leo was always quiet, but annoying.

I still couldn't show I was surprised by his little outburst so I countered with," I bet you "girlfriend" new about your mom too or did she run off in to Canada with the rest of your friends?"
(I put Canada because it is used for most of the fake stuff to live)Everyone around me laugh getting the joke, Leo's face was redder than before now," You know what I am done fighting you," He said while pointing at me," You could meet my very real girlfriend and friends after school today!". "Fine I will, but after I will kick your butt showing who the real man of the school is."
$$$$$$$$$After Schools$$$$$$$$$
I walked out of the school everyone else followed behind me waiting to see this "girlfriend" and "friends" of Leo's

Just as I was about to claim my victory a row of sports car came speeding into the school parking lot 2 Lamborghini Aventadors both black one with blue light outlines the other one with grey light outlines , 1 red with black strips, Ferrari 458 Speciale, 1 Dark purple Jaguar Xj Sport, 1 blood red 2014 Ford Mustang, 1 Black Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sports Vitesse, and a fire red Lamborghini Venono.

Every person mouth hung open waiting for the drivers to reveal them sleeves from their cars as if on mark 1 person came from each car, from 4 of the cars came hot chicks that made every guy around me including me drool, from 3 of the cars came fairly handsome guys, but no as handsome as me, that made every girl drool.

Leo caught sight of a hot babe with Carmel hair and ran towards her, they both met in the middle and kissed each other.... Wait WHAT. KISSED?! Leo is the loser of the school not a ladies man. Grrrrr! I walk up there and push Leo to the side," Sup babe you, me. My house tonight, see ya." I said with a wink," Um..no and you just pushed my boyfriend to the ground," She said," Leo you idiot are you okay?" Leo looked up and smiled," I'm alright sunshine." He replied happily," Oh and that's Percy, his girlfriend Annabeth, Jason, his girlfriend Piper, Frank, his girlfriend Hazel, and Calypso my very real girlfriend. On that note Leo jumped into the fire red Lamborghini Venono and drove off.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I am sooooooooo tired I am falling asleep right now, but I must update!
Goodnight fellow demigods.