BIRTHDAY

Jimin's fears unfortunately became reality as throughout the weeks, news of the "wolf boy" became a hot button topic. Jungkook's face had been extremely popular everywhere and people constantly recognized Jimin as his partner.. many women and gay men very jealous of that fact. It had been 7 months since he found Jimin and 3 since they'd been together. It was slightly difficult because of all the attention and Jungkook still needing his "school lessons". It was Jungkooks birthday in two days and Jimin really wanted to do something special for him.

The smaller man hugged Jungkook from behind tightly, causing his boyfriend to grin a wide happy smile. "What is it baby?" He whispered. "What's something you've always wanted to do?" Jimin asked, spinning his boyfriend around to face him. Jungkooks bottom lip jutted forward into a pout as he thought about it. "Alcohol.. I've always wanted to try alcohol.. I know you really like it and I'm so curious about it." Jungkook admitted. "And.. I want.. to dance.. like you do." He continued. Jimin let it slip to Jungkook that he liked to dance and the two of them went to Hoseok's studio together every Thursday evening for Jimin to practice.

Jimin thought for a minute but smiled widely. "I see.. I was just curious!" He said softly, kissing his boyfriends nose. "We have to get your ID done today." Jimin said with a sigh. "You need to be properly registered as a person.. you're still registered as a missing 5 year old." He said gently. Jungkook nodded, "when are we going?" He asked his love, pulling him into a hug and kissing his head. "At 14:00" Jimin replied in a gentle tone, closing his eyes and enjoying the comfort of his boyfriend.

~

As they walked in many people immediately recognized the two of them, becoming excited and taking all kinds of pictures without their permission. Jungkook turned away from all of the people and practically hid in his phone. Jimin got him a cell phone two months ago as Jungkook sometimes wanted to go off on his own but he was always worried about Jimin so the two got him one to be more helpful. Finally the two where called up and Jimin sat professionally, doing all the paperwork and signing everything. The lady behind the desk smiled at Jungkook and asked him to stand in front of the green screen.

Of course he wasn't wearing makeup or anything as.. Jimin tried to put it on him once and it made him very uncomfortable and upset. He already wasn't smiling so the lady took the picture quickly. The light caused the taller male to stumble a little and blink a few times from shock at how bright it was. Soon enough his card was done and they where beginning to print it and it would come to them in the mail the next day.

~

It was now Jungkooks birthday. The boy had only had birthday parties up to age 5 and had completely forgotten them all so as he woke up and saw his love wasn't next to him he frowned. However there was a paper in Jimin's place that read "Jungkook" on it. The males eyebrows pulled in with confusion and he opened up the paper to read it.
"Good morning bunny! I have a little scavenger hunt for you, like the ones we did on Easter with the kids! Please go to the dresser and read the next note ~ love Jimin"

Jungkook chuckled a little. Jimin was the cutest. He stood, had a good stretch and walked himself over to the dresser, seeing a little sticky note attached on top. "Please grab some clothes and go to the bathroom, collect all sticky notes after reading." So Jungkook did just that, he picked out some of the clothes he'd bought with Jimin before and jogged to the bathroom. When he opened the door he chuckled again. The tub had a blue bath bomb dissolved in it and some lavender petals inside. Jungkook really loved the smell of lavender.

He shut the door and looked at the mirror to see an other note, "please take a relaxing bath, dry your hair, brush your teeth and go downstairs to the dining room." Jungkook nodded to nobody in particular, grabbed the sticky note and stuck it behind the other one he collected, placing them on the counter together before undressing himself. When he slipped into the bath he groaned at the comfort and how relaxing it was. He had no clue why Jimin was doing this but he wasn't going to complain.

After getting clean and dressed Jungkook patted down to the dining room and realized, the house was completely spotless. Which was kind of uncommon as the two of them where pretty messy and didn't usually have time to clean. He sat in front of a plate of some extremely delicious french toast. It was cooked in an egg and cinnamon mixture, covered in powdered sugar, and decorated with chocolate syrup, whipped cream and little strawberry slices. There was a glass of banana milk (his new favorite drink that he was constantly asking for), a daisy in a small vase for him and an other sticky note attached to the vase.

"Please eat this breakfast I made special for you and go into the living room to find your first present!~" Jungkook raised an eyebrow in confusion and suspicion. Present..? Why was Jimin giving him presents? Still he ate his breakfast, which was extremely delicious and collected the third sticky note, walking into the living room. His eyes widened with excitement as he saw the new gaming system all hooked up with the one game he'd been begging Jimin to get over and over again.

There on the coffee table was an other sticky note, "I know you've wanted to play overwatch since you saw it in that store in the mall two months ago and I just couldn't help myself. Please set a timer on your phone for an hour and get started on your game. Then I want you to go to the porch for your second present." Jungkook was completely all smiles. Not for the gifts but.. for Jimin. Who he was still wondering of his location but he really wanted to follow all the rules so he set a timer and got started playing.

When the timer was up Jungkook poured but turned everything off and collected the sticky note, walking to the front door and seeing a little box there for him. He picked it up and took off the top to see all kinds of really good snacks. Ever since he'd discovered them he was completely obsessed with snacks and he would never be able to get over it. Of course there where some banana milk cartons inside as well. There was an other sticky note from on top of the box and he took it off to read it. "Please take your new snacks to the kitchen and go outside to the backyard for the next present"

He tilted his head, why was he being so spoiled, why so many presents. Still he continued smiling and brought the box with all his new snacks into to kitchen. Then walked himself to the back yard. There was an other box, slightly bigger. He opened it to his complete delight to see all the new clothes he'd been pointing out to Jimin recently. He was amazed. On top of the box was a sticky note that read, "take this box to our bedroom and put it on the dresser. There is a very small box on our bedside table with a slit in it. I want you to put all the sticky's inside and count them aloud."

Jungkook chuckled. He had quite a smart devious boyfriend. The raven haired male grabbed the box and quickly ran up to his and Jimin's shared bedroom, placing it on the dresser and walking to their bedside table. He then very slowly put in all the sticky's one at a time. "1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6." He said but frowned. Nothing happened. He picked up the little box to see an other note was hidden under it. "Your last present is in a box box in the closet." Jungkook chuckled again and walked to the closet, opening the door to see a big pink box.. huge actually, almost as big as him.

He was very shocked when he opened it to see Jimin spring out, yelling "happy birthday Kookie!!" And hugging him tightly. "It's my birthday?!" Jungkook asked, to which Jimin laughed loudly. "It's September 1st today!~ so yes it is!~ you haven't had a birthday celebration for a while so I wanted to make it extra special for you and-!" But he was cut of by a pair of lips on his. "I love it baby.." Jungkook whispered when he pulled away. "But my favorite gift of them all.. is you~"