Lights were flashing, loud music was playing and the place was crowed with people, Dib and Zim looked around as Gaz left to do who knows what. They walked over to the snack table, enjoying the food and  having a conversation. Gretchen and Keef was spying on them a afar. "Ok remember you lead Dib away from Zim and then I take Zim to the back of school", Keef reminded Gretchen who was still watching them looking disappointed, "Uh huh, sure...", Keef noticed something was up, "Your not think about backing out are you?!", Keef said getting angry, Gretchen sighed, "no I'm not....let's just get this over with". Gretchen walked over to the table and pulled a fake smile on, "Hey Dib!", Dib turned around and saw Gretchen, "Hey Gretchen, I haven't seen you around since middle school", Dib said and Gretchen got nervous, "O-oh yeah, I've been really busy with school". Gretchen looked at Zim and smiled but he turned away, "I see you brought Zim with you, Is he your-" and before she could finish her sentence Zim cut her off, "Yes he is now what do you want",he said coldly which threw her off, "Oh I just wanted to talk to Dib for a moment if you don't mind", Zim opened his mouth but Dib spoke before he could, "That's fine", the two left and Zim was alone which he hated. He watched Dib to make sure he'll be ok, until he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned around and his face went pale when he saw Keef. He wore a smug smile, "Heya Zim~" he said and Zim backed away, "what do you want", Keef stepped closer and replied, "Oh I just wanna talk~"

Gretchen pulled Dib to the back off the gym as soon as Keef wasn't paying attention to them. "Hey what the hell?!", Dib asked and Gretchen sigh, "Look I have no time! You need to go to the back of the school now!", Gretchen said seriously, Dib was confused, "Why do I need to go there?, is this some prank", he ask frowning, "No you just need to go n-". Before she could finish what she was saying Gaz ran up to Dib, "I just saw Keef with your boyfriend, you might wanna go check that out", she said, Dib knew this wasn't good and relied what Gretchen was trying to say. Dib ran out the gym fearing what Zim could possibly be going through, Gretchen and Gaz followed behind.

ATTEMPTED RAPE WARNING!!!! (Also shown at the beginning of the chapter)
Keef had Zim pinned up against the wall with the cuffs on him that disabled his pak from using his spider legs or any other self defenses. Zim cried out for help, but no one heard him threw the gag in his mouth, "Awww it's ok, I'll make sure it feels good", Keef said as he started to remove Zim's leggings. Zim squirmed trying to make hard for him the accomplishment, but Keef took a pocket knife and put it up the Zim's neck making him stay still. After his leggings were off Keef stared down at Zim's crouch, "Oh~ how interesting", he cooed and started to take off his own pants. Now both half naked, Keef began to put his organ up against Zim's opening, Zim cried and pleaded for him the stop, but Keef didn't listen and began to push in, causing Zim to scream in pain, but before the tip even reached inside, a loud thud was heard. Zim opened his eyes, he looked beside him and saw that Keef was knocked out, he turned around and saw Dib panting with a brick in his hand. Dib dropped the brick and looked over at Zim who was half naked, he took off his coat and put it over Zim and as soon as he had some type of clothes covering him, Dib pulled him into his chest hugging him. Gaz was calling the police and Gretchen watched the two feeling extremely bad. The two lovers were crying so hard, tears stained there faces, they finally pulled away and Dib screamed, "I-I'm so sorry for leaving you!", Dib said still crying, Zim planted a warm kiss on Dib's lip that Dib gladly accepted, "It's ok Dib, I'm ok, he didn't do anything", Zim said trying to make his lover feel better but it didn't really work. Police sirens were herd in the background, when the police arrived they asked questions that Gaz and Gretchen answered, Gretchen thought that Gaz would tell them that she was apart of this but to her surprise she didn't. The police took Keef into one of the cars while the other four were being taken back to Dib's.

The whole car ride was silence until they reached home, since there dad wasn't home the police was giving his phone number. Dib grabbed the keys from his pocket and opened the door walking inside with Zim on his back exhausted, "I'm going to put him to bed", Dib sighed and went upstairs. Gaz and Gretchen sat on the couch, "So....", Gaz started and this got Gretchen's attention, "what made you do this", she asked and Gretchen looked down, "I-I needed the money", she stated and Gaz raised a eyebrow, "For what", "My father is in the hospital", Gaz continued to stare at her waiting for her to continue. Gretchen started to explain more, "My father got in a car crush and it made him go into a coma, my family had to keep paying to keep him alive but money was going short so I had to find a way!" she started to cry and Gaz patted her back as she continued, "Keef said he would give me 200,000 dollars! I felt awful though for what I had to do though to get it", Gaz understood and began to speak, "I get it, I'm sure me and Dib would do anything to have mom back".

Dib was on his bed next to Zim who sleeping, he felt like shit, if only he stayed with Zim this could've been perverted! Dib sighed and watched the tired irken. He heard knocks on his door, Dib knew it was probably Gaz, "Come in", he said not facing away from Zim. Gaz came in with Gretchen, when Dib saw Gretchen he scolded at her, "Hey can you leave us alone for a while, we need to chat", Gaz asked, Gretchen understood and left. Dib was relieved she was gone, his tension calming, "So how is he doing", Gaz asked and Dib sighed, "Good....but..." Gaz raised a brow, "I can't believe I left him alone, this is all my fault...", Gaz looked at Zim and back at Dib, "Yeah maybe a little, but at least Keef is getting what he deserves", "Gretchen should too", he mumbled, "I know but she did it for a good reason she didn't have bad intentions" Gaz defended. Dib went back to watching Zim and Gaz went to her room. After an hour or so later Dib fell asleep.