.CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN.

Start from the beginning

Gerard let out a sleepy whine, "I'm not coming in today, I told him I wasn't."

"And he just told me you are." Brendon sighed, and Gerard groaned, Frank squeezing his body lightly.

"But I don' wanna." Gerard mumbled, and Brendon laughed.

"I know you just got dicked down for the first time but unless you get someone to cover you, you're gonna have to come down here. Sorry, babes." Brendon said, and Gerard paused before speaking.

"Well, can you tell Bryar that I have an emergency or something? I feel bad for lying but I can't exactly move my ass off this bed right now." Gerard swatted Frank's chest when he heard him giggling.

"Alright, Pinocchio, give me a minute." There was shuffling on the other end and some dialogue Gerard couldn't hear, but finally Brendon spoke again.

"Okay I told him you have explosive diarrhoea and he let you off." Brendon said nonchalantly, and Gerard immediately sat up, ignoring the sharp pain in his lower back.

"You what?" Gerard asked angrily into the phone, ignoring Frank's confused face.

"Calm your tits, if diarrhoea gets you off the hook you should be grateful. I'll call you later so you can tell me how last night went." Brendon laughed.

"No— No you go and tell him I don't have explosive diarrhoea or I'll fucking maim you, do you understand me?" Gerard swatted Frank again as he laughed harder that time.

"Too late, bye Gee!"

"Brend—" Gerard heard the line disconnect, and he brought the phone away from his ear to glare at it.

"Fucking asshole." Gerard grumbled, setting his phone back on the nightstand before rubbing his face with his hand.

"Did I hear explosive diarrhoea?" Frank asked with a snicker, making Gerard stick his tongue out at him.

"Apparently." Gerard mumbled and looked down at his body, most of his torso covered in love bites making him smile.

His eyebrows furrowed as he pushed the covers down a bit so that his bottom half came into view, and Frank watched him curiously as he peeled the socks off after having unattached the garters, remembering how Brendon had shown him, and soon he was just in his skirt and Frank's boxers.

Gerard frowned when he felt around the skirt and touched his dried up cum on it.

"Frankie," He said quietly in disappointment, "I think I ruined the pretty skirt."

"Why, Gee?" Frank asked, shifting so he could examine it.

"It has stuff on it..." Gerard practically whispered, making Frank smiled softly before pecking his lips.

"You are too cute for your own good," Frank mumbled with a chuckle, "Sugar, that stuff comes off don't worry— I'll put it in the machine later, okay?"

"Okay," Gerard blushed lightly, smiling, "Thank you."

Frank didn't answer, just kissed his cheek delicately.

They were quiet again before Frank sighed, "Um, I think I might jump in the shower, d'you want anything before I do? I'll be quick."