Part 40

(A/N: Hey everyone. So I have looked back at the parts I have written already and I have just how long they are. I am sorry about how long. I didn't realize. I am probably going to keep them this length though because I want to try and get as much as I can from an ep. Yeah k bye!)

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I am so happy! The Cheerios won Nationals! I can't believe it. Back to back nationals. Glee and Cheerios. This is amazing. All of us were in the choir room laughing and talking. The original glee member including myself decided to perform the first song we ever sung. During the whole performance Rachel and I couldn't stop laughing.

Artie (New Directions):

"And I said to myself, "Sit down" (Said to myself "Sit down")

Sit down, you're rockin' the boat (Sit down)

And I said to myself, "Sit down" (Said to myself "Sit down")

Sit down, you're rockin' the boat

And the devil will drag you under (Ohhhh)

By the sharp lapel of your checkered coat

Sit down"

Artie with New Directions:

"Sit down, sit down, sit down

Sit down you're rockin' the boat"

Kurt with New Directions:

"Sit down, you're rockin', sit down, sit down

Sit down, you're rockin' the boat"

Kurt and Tina:

"Sit down, you're rockin', sit down, sit down

Sit down, you're rockin' the boat"

Artie and Tina with New Directions:

"Sit down"

Tina with New Directions:

"You're rockin' the boat"

Unlike last time, Artie wasn't pushed into the instruments and we all actually had smiles on our faces.

(Santana) "That was the most ghetto number I have ever seen."

(Artie) "Then just call me George Jefferson, because we went from the ghetto to the penthouse. National champs, baby!"

We all go and sit down in different areas of the room. I went over and sat on Puck's lap purposely trying to annoying which seems to work because he pushed me off him laughing. I pretend to act hurt and he lifts me back up onto his lap and I just laugh at him. I see Mr. Shue writes goodbye on the whiteboard and my face immediately drops. I hop off of Pucks lap and sit on the chair next to him.

(Mr. Shue) "This week's assignment is easy. Graduation is just a few days away."

I put my head on Puck's shoulder and he puts his head on top of mine.

(Mr. Shue) "There's nothing left to prepare for. Our work here is done, so there's only one thing left to do: Say goodbye."

I look over at Santana and smile at her and she smiles back.

(Mr. Shue) "Underclassmen, pick some songs to say goodbye to the seniors; seniors, pick a song to say goodbye to us."

(Mercedes) "A part of me wants to lock these doors and stay in here with everyone forever."