Part 14

It was a couple of hours later after our performance. Quinn had a beautiful baby girl and now all of us were standing on the stage waiting to hear the results. I was standing next to Puck and Artie. Artie was holding my hand really tight and I did the same back to him. I felt someone grab my other hand and I looked down at my hand to to see that it was Puck. I looked back up at him.

(Puck) (whispering) "I'm sorry."

(Mia) (whispering) "It's ok. Friends?"

He nodded his head as a reply and I hold his hand tightly. Sue enters the stage waving at the audience.

(Sue) "Thank you all for coming. As you all know, glee club is such an important... And I honestly can't even finish that sentence. So let's just get to it. The 2010 Midwest Regional Runners-up from Fort Wayne, Indiana, the not-at-all stupidly-named Aural Intensity!"

The crowd begins to cheer. I hold onto Puck and Artie's hands even tighter scared to know what the results will be. Sue continues what she was saying.

"Very good. And now, your 2010 Midwest Regional Show Choir Champions. Vocal Adrenaline!"

I release my grip. I am so devastated. We didn't win...

(Artie) "We didn't even place."

><

It was the next day and we had all been in the auditorium. We had planned something and Rachel went to get Mr Shue. Everyone took turns in saying something.

(Rachel) "So we have something we need to say to you."

(Matt) "In the beginning of this year, I was just another football player."

(Tina) "I had a stutter."

(Mercedes) "I was a closeted diva."

(Quinn) "I used to be captain of the Cheerios."

(Mike) "I was afraid to dance outside my room."

(Santana) "I hated everyone in this club."

(Brittany) "So did I."

(Kurt) "I wasn't honest about who I was."

(Puck) "I was tossing kids into Dumpsters."

(Artie) "I had never kissed a girl before."

(Mia) "I was just a warbler's twin."

(Rachel) "And I was getting slushied."

(Finn) "I didn't-I didn't have a father. Someone I could look up to. Model myself after. Someone who could show me what it really meant to be a man."

(Mia) "We don't care what the judges say. We won. Because we had you as a teacher."

(Mercedes) "And Glee Club will never end, Mr. Shue, because... you are Glee Club. And you're in all of us now."

The music for To Sir With Love starts to play.

Rachel:
"Those schoolgirl days
Of telling tales and biting nails are gone
But in my mind
I know they will still live on and on"

Mercedes:
"But how do you thank someone
Who has taken you from crayons to perfume?"

Kurt:
"Oh, it isn't easy but I'll try"

New Directions:
"If you wanted the sky
I would write across the sky in letters
That would soar a thousand feet high
To sir, with love"

Tina and Artie:
"The time has come
For closing books and long last looks must end"

Finn and Mercedes:
"And as I leave
I know that I am leaving my best friend"

Mia:
"A friend who taught me right from wrong
And weak from strong, that's a lot to learn"

Kurt:
"What can I give you in return?"

New Directions:
"If you wanted the moon
I would try to make a start
But I would rather you let me give my heart
To sir, with love"

><

A couple of days later I was at my locker collecting my books and I saw a notification come up on my phone. It was a message from Tina. I opened the message and looked at it.

Tina: Glee Club is back!!

Mia: Are you serious??

Tina: Dead serious!

Mia: I am so excited!

I put my phone away and close my locker and leave for class really excited!