Chapter 6

Author's note- this does contain mature scenes and extreme violence (rape). If you feel it is to heavy a scene just read until the scene says VIOLENCE STARTS HERE.

I want to explain the various ways wearwolves can go into heat-
1.) if you discover your mate and do not mark each other- you go into heat. (Some packs it is as little as 2 weeks and others are as long as 6 months. Seems pack size and strength determines this.)
2.) Usually newly mates wolves will go into heat sometime within the first year (moon goddess made it that way to keep the pack survival going.)
3.) some packs have heat come upon them in December to February time frame and once a year (but if pack is having a hardship year it can skip that year.) the elders take over running the pack while all she-wolves  of age go into heat. Some cases new elders will also end up in heat.
4.) a newly mated Luna of the pack if she goes into heat and is not secluded from others can cause others in pack to go into heat [this is this story]
5.) the moon goddess can bless she-wolves to go into heat if she feels the she-wolf is ready for pups whether she is mated or not.
6.) sometimes the moon goddess will just bless a family without a heat and they have a pup.
7.) Hera who is jealous of the moon goddess will put she-wolves into heat when captured, rape or force mated. She even once put the queen she-wolf into heat when her king and warriors were out fighting a battle. Then arranged that all warriors who were mateless stayed behind. The queen caused all the she-wolves to go into heat. The warriors and king at battle felt the pain of their mates going into heat and then having sex without consent of their mate. It was like a huge orgy. This causes many warriors to die that day. Then the enemy came and killed royal warriors who were frolicking and had their turn. There were several pups born 4-5 months later. No one knew who the fathers were. Several years after that there were no king.

********************

I wake up to feel my mate rubbing up against me. She is semi awake and it is the middle of the night. I look at her and she is giving me a very seductive look. She then transform into her wolf and I caught her scent. She was in heat. She rubbed her tail in my face. Then she jumped off the bed and runs toward the door.

I rush to the door and open it. I link her and say follow me. We run through the house. I open the back door and then transform into my wolf. I message my brother. "Donna is in heat. Heading to the mating caves." We then run through the woods and she every now and then rubs against me. She is wanting to play. We get near close to the mating cave and her scent is driving me crazy.

When I am jumped by a dozen rogue wolves and one of them is Anthony. "Run into the back of the cave. Push the red rock and a safe room will open up." I bite at a few of the rogues to keep them away from Donna so she can escape. I knew In her stage of heat she would be no help. I message the warriors and they come running but I know they are about 5-10 minutes out. 

VIOLENCE STARTS HERE

I am tearing chunks out of the ones I am fighting.

DONNA POV

I run into the cave and see the red rock when I am knocked to the ground by a large grey matted wolf. I am repulsed, but turned on by him. Having him on top of me sends out a stronger heat scent. I am struggling to get away, but at the same time the heat pull and smelling his arousal is weakening my fight.  I don't want him to be the one to take me in the mating cave. I want it to be my mate.

All the sudden he pins me into a small bolder. This rock starts to glow a black color. I realize this glow means I am ovulating. The black means not my mate, but my body is reacting to the heat. I try to buck him off when all the sudden I feel him ram himself into me. I go still and I whimper. I try to once again push off the rock and get away. Soon though the heat dance starts to win. I feel myself start to respond I feel my vagina tightening while I feel him thickening. Then I feel his just his tip thicken and realize he is forming a knot. I feel my core start to get more tight. I once again arch my back to try to buck him off. He slams one leg down on my back holding me into place. He rocks down on me harder and I feel his release. I whimper because I am still pinned beneath him. I feel his knot is still there holding his semen in. I have tears running down my face.