Chapter 3

Author note- some people do not like smut. In another book I was requested to put my smutty chapters in a RATED "R" book or they would have the book would be taken down.  I been placing the sex scenes there. Just go to my page and look for this book. The chapters are for mature audiences only.

(Update- November 2020- the above statement I discovered is not true.  I was told about turning in the mature settings. At this time I have not moved the stuff from the other book. Maybe someday I will.)

*****************

I looked at her. "How about you come with me?" I then swept her into my arms bridal style. I carried her to our suite. "As you know we are mates. Since you were once mated to another Alpha I want to know can I mark you and claim you as my mate." I set her down and looked intently into her eyes. She leaned forward and nods her head yes. Then we made wild passionate love against the wall. Just before we climaxed.

I then leaned forward and put my mouth on the base of her neck. I was licking it and my canines extended out. I bit down on her neck. She leaned forward and bit down on my neck. Just as I felt our bloods mix we both exploded into our orgasms. We both with drew our canines and licked the markings.

I stood up and carried her to our bed. I was laying down beside her and looking into her eyes. I said, "MINE!!!"

Then the pack members started howling to welcome their new Luna. We both drifted off to sleep.