Chapter 6

((A/N before I start this chapter I just wanna say thanks for all the votes on this I can't believe people are reading this shitty thing 0_0 I'm also a huge suck up but ya thank q guys :3 ALSO THERE'S SELF HARM STARTING FROM THIS CHAPTER ON SO DON'T READ ANYMORE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT STUFF I'm starting it on this chapter so don't read on if you don't want to read stuff like that OKAY DOKI BYEEE))

Be the cool kid

I take Karkat's hand and pull him out the door. I can see he's not a morning person. He's staring off into no where with his head cocked to the side. I kiss him on the cheek. He turns his head to me. I can see he's blushing but also has an angry look on his face.
"So karks... Do you wanna be my.. you know." My face heats up.
"My Boyfriend/matespirt whatever?" I decide to ask.
Karkat looks at me and gives me a small smile.
"Sure."

~~~~~MAGIC TIME SKIP TO THE MAGIC PLACE OF EATING~~~~~~

We sit down in a booth at the small diner. The waiter comes over to us and hands us a menu. I peek over my menu to see karkles making a very serious face and studying his. He then turns the menu upside down. I laugh at what he's doing but all he does is flip me off and continue looking at his menu.

The waiter comes over to take our menu and we order. I get Red Velvet pancakes and AJ, Karkat gets Chocolate chip pancakes and bacon.

We get our food and I push my sleeves up and begin to eat. I look over at Karkat. My shirts way to big for him to the sleeves of his shirt drag in the Syrup on his pancakes. I reach over to push his sleeves up but he swats away my hands and continues eating.
"What's wro-"
"NOTHING.." he cuts me off.
I shrug and continue eating.

After we eat, I walk outside and take hold of Karkats hand.
"Dave I better be going home I have a huge fucking test on Monday I have to study for."
"Want me to drive you?" I ask since we're only a few feet from my house.
"No.. " He answers "I'll walk.. myself. My apartment isn't that far from here." he squeezes my hand before walking towards his place.
"What about your shirt?!" I tell back at him.
Without looking back at me he says,
"I'll get it later." he then disappears around the corner.